Men's Plus Back to The Future Part 2 Marty McFly Jacket
- This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. This product cannot be shipped to Australia
Hello there, shopper. We can tell you have a keen fashion sense. We’re sure you always want to look fly… nay, totally fly. Well, we can do you one better and make you look McFly!
Specifically, we can help you look like Marty McFly, the plucky hero from the Back to the Future franchise. Marty’s a pretty cool guy, even without all the time-traveling stuff. He plays guitar with his band, knows sweet skateboarding moves and is even a crack shot with a pistol thanks to all the shooting games he plays. When you add his plutonium-fueled trips to the past, and the future, and back to the past again, that just cranks up the coolness. He gets to do everything from chase down a running train to use a real life hover-board to introduce Chuck Barry to 1950s appreciative high school students. That’s in addition to helping his parents fall in love and saving a town in the Wild West from scruffy outlaws. Marty does a ton of awesome stuff… and he always looks good doing it, thanks to his totally ’80s fashion sense.
Now you can share that sweet style thanks to this Plus Back to The Future Marty McFly Jacket. The officially licensed jacket comes with a red faux leather body and extra long gray sleeves. Velcro snaps allow for the sleeves to be raised up. There are fake pockets on the chest and a Greys Sports Almanac with statistics tucked inside. Just be careful that Biff Tannen doesn’t get his hands on it!
- Red faux leather jacket body with zipper
- Fake pockets on the chest
- Extra long grey sleeves
- Velcro snaps allow for sleeves to be raised up
- Voted most stylish jacket for slackers in 2015
- Cusco YOU'RE FIRED!!! fax
- Greys Sports Almanac with stats inside
- NOTE: Red color on jacket may vary slightly from image
- Sports Almanac
- "You're Fired" Paper
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!