- Full-Head Mask
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Pointed sleeves have slits for hands
- Elastic at ankle cuffs
- Suit is foam-backed fabric w/ all-over print to look like burlap, with printed black stitching
- Molded vinyl mask covers entire head; has foam pads inside for comfort
- Small mesh-covered eye openings will restrict vision
- Mask is textured & painted to look like burlap with big black stitches
- Officially licensed
He Goes Bump in the Night
Oogie Boogie is a pretty scary dude. Have you seen how that guy looks? He's a big burlap sack filled with a ton of bugs, he's got a snake for a tongue, and he even has spiders for eyes. If that's not the definition of scary, then we don't really know what is! He even had the freaky skills required to capture Santa Claus and threaten an entire holiday with his ghoulish schemes. Even if Jack Skellington foiled him in the end, you have to admit that he's one frightening fellow!
Now, the Halloween season is fast approaching and you need a scary costume. Well, maybe it's time to take a little inspiration from Halloween Town's most frightening resident! The character from The Nightmare Before Christmas offers one scary look that will put a scare into an unsuspecting victim. This Prestive Oogie Boogie Costume for adults is exactly the costume you need!
Officially licensed from Tim Burton's classic film, this costume comes with a foam-backed fabric that's designed to look like Oogie's burlap sack body. The oversized jumpsuit fits with hook & loop fastener in the back and has hand slits and elastic ankle cuffs to make sure you can party in style! It has printed stitching, which adds realistic details from the movie to the outfit. The molded vinyl mask has sculpted details and fake bugs to really capture Oogie Boogie's scowling face, perfect for when you attempt to seize control of Halloween Town... or at the very least the costume party!
The Oogie Boogie Group
Whether you want a scary look for Halloween, or you just want a chance to face off against Jack Skellington for the control of Halloween Town, this adult costume is an easy choice. You can even craft a full group look by checking out our Jack and Sally costumes!
- Great oogie boogie costume!!Submitted: October 29, 2022Reviewed By: Zach | October 29, 2022Height: 5’10Weight: 220Size Ordered: X-LargeThis costume was great!! I had tons of kids giving me all sorts of looks and commenting on how cool it looked. Very high quality. Also if you are in a cold climate, it keeps you nice and warm. Only down fall is it was hard to see and the mask just seemed very big. Would definitely recommend over all.Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.