Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them Newt Scamander Coat Costume
- 100% polyester worsted & satin fabrics
- Wide collar and lapels, turned-up cuffs, full satin lining
- Buttons at center front
- Functional double pockets
- Faux leather trim at cuffs & pocket flaps
- Officially licensed, made by us!
As a Magizoologist with a penchant for getting into some pretty tangled webs, it's expected you'll need to refresh your wardrobe on occasion. After all, though you're facing down Erumpents, chasing Nifflers through all manner of treasure hunts, and escaping the path of Obscurials, you can't always look like that's where you've just been. Luckily, you needn't replace an entire wardrobe to look smart for Ministry visits or even unexpected tours through your old stomping grounds. You simply require a stylish jacket that's up for the task of hiding mess or keeping you warm while pursuing another fantastic beast!
Get dressed for success with this Newt Scamander Coat! Whether cosplaying the lovable Hufflepuff alumnus or taking up your own fantastic adventure, this officially licensed costume jacket is a must-have! The synthetic wool coat is lined with satin and trimmed with faux leather giving it a polished and authentic appearance. Meanwhile, two large pockets at the front of the coat offer plenty of space for carrying "research" essentials. Doubly useful is the jacket's duster-length. Laying middle to lower thigh, this exclusive coat promises to obscure any unsightly marks of your hard work while providing a layer of warmth necessary while conducting field studies.
- Well Worth ItSubmitted: April 29, 2018Reviewed By: Shelly | April 29, 2018While this might not be the authentic wool for the time, which I much prefer it not anyways, it is a good quality coat and well made. Glad I ordered largest size because it is smaller than advertised. I'm a 43" chest so I ordered the XL which was listed as 50" because I like a larger jacket size but this just fits. It is a little snug under the arms so do not buy if you are a bigger plus size person. Pockets are real. The only thing I wish it did have was an inside pocket for Scamander's wand.