- 100% polyester fabric & fiberfill; 52% polyester, 34% modacrylic, 14% acrylic faux fur; 100% polyurethane foam
- Jersey knit jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Printed spots & stripes
- Fiberfill-stuffed tail attaches to back of jumpsuit w/ hook & loop fastener
- Foam-backed hood has hook & loop fastener on chin strap
- Hood has printed unibrow, stiffened felt horns at sides, tuft of faux fur "hair" at top
- Officially licensed
|Size 4/6||Sleeve Length||18"||46cm|
Match Made in Heaven
Sulley and Mike are truly a thing to behold. When those two get into a good rhythm together, they can pump out more power than you could even imagine. They even broke the all-time scare record way back, and since then they have only gotten better! They are truly lucky to have each other.
Now that you are working together with Val, you believe that those records are within your reach as well. Val is the best assistant that anyone could hope for, even better than Mike. Her two eyes should make her at least twice as good as he ever was!
Monster at Heart
Finding the right work attire can be pretty exhausting, but you know that in this Monsters at Work Tylor Toddler/Child Costume you will look as good as you feel. This one-piece jumpsuit fits comfortably and snugly enough that you are free to move around in it unrestricted, which is important in that line of work. The tail and blue-spotted fabric are enough to make you look as cool as Tylor, but the unibrowed foam-backed hood goes the extra mile. You will feel like getting to work when you wear this costume!
The Power of Laughter
If you are looking for the perfect Tylor from Monsters at Work costume for your child or toddler, then this is the one for you. It is comfortable and stylish and the pictures will be hilarious! Just remember to pack a nice lunch to get through the workday!
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review