- Inflatable Costume w/ Attached Fan & Battery Pack
- 100% polyester windbreaker fabric
- Elastic at waist & ankles
- Webbing shoulder straps are length-adjustable w/ hook & loop fastener
- Fan is installed at back of right hip
- Battery pack has clip to fasten to belt or waistband under costume
- Requires 4 AA batteries, not included
|Standard||Waist||16" - 24"||41cm - 61cm|
From October first to Halloween night, the Crafty Costumes Skin Pack is available for free with purchase of a Minecraft item. With creepy costumes like the Mummy Maria and Swamp Monster Samir, you’ll have all the dress up options you would need for the spookiest day of the year! (Only valid on purchases directly from HalloweenCostumes.com.)
1. Go to https://www.minecraft.net/redeem.
2. Input your 25-digit code in the “Enter Code” box.
3. Sign in with the Microsoft Account in which you would like to use the item.
4. Follow the instructions and download the item.
5. Go to My games and apps, or My library on the device you play Minecraft on, to download the item.
6. Enjoy your item in Minecraft
The Best Prize
Minecraft's endless sandbox world gives the gift of many wonderful critters to play with. Of course, not all of them are so willing to let you ride them into battle. Fortunately, now, you can hop on this Minecraft Ride-On Inflatable Pig costume for kids! We all know mounts are the most coveted prize in gaming, so we thought we'd make one available stat -- without a single questline to follow or boss to beat down.
Design & Details
This easy-to-wear costume will have your tykes riding into Minecraft fun in a snap. Requiring 4 AA batteries, the plastic at the ankles and around the waist keep the costume fitting fine while a fan can be flipped on to bring the piggy to life. Now it is finally safe to confront the Creepers and build a whole new world with your favorite pig companion right at your kiddo's side.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review