- Waist sash
- Hood w/ skulls
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric
- Shirt is dark red on the right chest and left arm and black on the left chest and right arm
- Pullover shirt has jagged hemline and jagged elasticized cuffs
- Pants are dark red on the left leg with the right leg solid black
- Pants have elastic waistband and elasticized jagged cuffs
- Hood covers entire head and has large jagged-edged shawl collar with plastic skulls dangling from points
- Hood is half black and half dark red, with stuffed crescents on top and plastic skulls dangling from ends
- Waist sash is solid black
- Molded vinyl mask has elastic band for security
|Small||Waist||26" - 41"||66cm - 104cm|
|Small||Pant Length(includes ankle fringe)||42 1/2"||108cm|
|Medium||Waist||26" - 42"||66cm - 107cm|
|Medium||Pant Length(includes ankle fringe)||42"||107cm|
|Large||Waist||30" - 45"||76cm - 114cm|
|Large||Pant Length(includes ankle fringe)||43"||109cm|
|X-Large||Waist||30" - 50"||76cm - 127cm|
|X-Large||Pant Length(includes ankle fringe)||43"||109cm|
This costume is the stuff of nightmares. Just imagine falling asleep, and finding yourself in a dream at the world's most terrifying carnival. You wander through the carnival games, towards the Ferris wheel, when suddenly you hear this clown's bells jingling behind you. You pause, unsure of what you heard, before you hear an evil cackle, right in your ear. That's enough to get your gears in motion, so you try to run.
But, you have to remember, this is a dream. Running never seems to work in a dream, does it? So now, you're trying to run but getting nowhere. He cartwheels in front of you and pulls a big knife off of his back. Suddenly you find yourself strapped to a spinning board, and the jester is throwing knife after knife your way... Suddenly you see one coming straight at your eyes, and then BAM. You're sitting upright, in a cold sweat, in your bed in your own home.
This costume is NOT for anyone looking to make their friends laugh. This isn't that kind of jester. You see, this costume comes with a terrifying mask, and while it is smiling, it looks anything but friendly. You'll be wearing a classic jester costume, sure, but the bells on this costume are shaped like terrifying skulls. The cuffs of this shirt appear jagged and torn, probably from all the terrorizing this jester has been up to. This isn't the kind of jester you want for your child's birthday party.
We can handle ghosts, goblins, and ghouls no problem. But when you come out with a masked jester, wearing a terrifying smiling mask, we are going to be shaking in our boots. Everything about this costume is simply too scary. As much as we love to see our customers, if you are going to be wearing this costume, we kind of hope we don't end up running into you this Halloween.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review