- Pair of Boot Tops
- Tunic body: base 100% polyester, flocking 100% rayon; remainder of costume: 100% polyester interlock knit, velvet, satin, crinkle tricot & faux fur
- Velvet tunic has hook & loop fastener at the back of the neck
- White tricot shirt inset & gathered sleeves w/ elastic at cuffs
- Shoulders & hemline trimmed w/ faux fur, center front w/ brocade ribbon
- Gold-tone chain attached at front of each shoulder
- Satin-lined velvet cape attaches to tunic w/ hook &loop fastener at shoulders
- Black velvet Tudor bonnet hat has purple feather
- Cuffed faux leather boot tops have elastic under shoe
|X-Small||Cape Length (center back)||38 1/2"||98cm|
|Small||Cape Length (center back)||38 1/2"||98cm|
|Medium||Cape Length (center back)||38 1/2"||98cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
|Large||Cape Length (center back)||38 1/2"||98cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
|X-Large||Tunic Length||39 1/2"||100cm|
|X-Large||Cape Length (center back)||38 1/2"||98cm|
Everybody’s Go-To Guy
When you’re at work, everybody is always coming to you for answers to their questions, like, “How do I file this reimbursement request?” or, “Where is the lunchroom?” or even, “Can I have a raise?” You name it, they’re asking it. And then when you get off work, your friends also can’t stop coming to you with more questions: “Where should we hang out tonight?” “Does my cat secretly have another family?” “Can you help me move?” Ugh. It’s all just so much decision making. You know what would be great? To throw on this Renaissance Noble Man costume, and live the life of luxury.
That’s right, as a nobleman, you don’t need to fuss over every little thing in other people’s lives. You only have to do what you want to do, and manage what you feel like managing. Everything is all about relaxing and not having to think about or do anything! How much better than that can things get?
Just like your new relaxing lifestyle, this outfit proves comfortable and stylish. The pull-on velour tunic has attached white sleeves and faux fur trim. A decorative, royal-looking, chain is attached to the tunic, and a really excellent cape hangs from hook and loop fasteners at the shoulder. Just think about it, how easy does life suddenly seem if you get to wear a cape on a day-to-day basis? Finally, the hat comes with an elastic band to help secure it to your head, and the faux leather boot tops feature an elastic band under the foot—not that you should be doing anything with your boots other than kicking them up onto a fine footrest.
On Second Thought
Well, it seems that the life of a nobleman also comes with its own decision making. You have to manage a whole estate, after all, which includes workers, payroll, government taxation, feudal squabbles and all that. Well, at the least you have some good experience in dealing with petty day-to-day issues already under your belt!