- Glasses Frames
- 100% polyester
- Short-sleeved shirt has wing collar and button placket
- Raincoat and hood have rubberized finish
- Raincoat has metal snaps at center front, 2 functional pockets
- Coat has printed Jurassic Park logos on left breast & on back
- Hood attaches to raincoat collar w/ metal snaps
- Badge is in a plastic sleeve with a clip to attach to shirt
- Plastic glasses frames have no lenses
- Officially licensed, exclusive
|Medium||Shirt Sleeve Length||9 1/2"||24cm|
|Medium||Shirt Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|Medium||Raincoat Sleeve Length||30 1/2"||77cm|
|Large||Shirt Sleeve Length||9 3/4"||25cm|
|Large||Shirt Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
|Large||Raincoat Sleeve Length||31 1/2"||80cm|
|X-Large||Shirt Sleeve Length||9 3/4"||25cm|
|X-Large||Shirt Length||28 1/2"||72cm|
|X-Large||Raincoat Sleeve Length||32"||81cm|
Ah, Ah, Ah...
...You didn't say the magic word! You know, some might say that Dennis Nerdy -- erm, Dennis Nedry, we mean -- was well within his rights to be upset about his salary. We don't know what his salary was, but we assume a computer programmer in the 90s, working on one of the most delicate and dangerous experimental projects humankind had ever embarked on could command quite a large paycheck! He's gotta earn his keep. But does that justify what he did? NO. Hit LinkedIn or the Classifieds next time, our guy!
Design & Details
Whether you consider his antics fueled by greed or merely misguided, he cemented himself and that can of Barbasol in pop culture history! That's why we teamed up with Universal Studios and Amblin Entertainment to design a costume based on Nedry's iconic final get-up. Officially licensed, so you can have confidence in the stitching, printing, and the like, the costume includes the villain's raincoat with Jurassic Park logos and a removable hood, a print shirt, your very own Jurassic Park badge, and a pair of glasses frames sans lenses. Add your own photo to the Jurassic Park badge to make it your own!
Decked out in this, you'll have scored yourself a little side hustle to smuggle dinosaur embryos off of Isla Nublar. Neat! We highly recommend a group costume. Grab two pals, give the suave one some slick black clothes and have them practice some Jeff Goldblum witticisms. The second pal has the tougher job: emulating a Dilophosaurus all night and eat you just before the costume party is over!
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
- Dilophosaurus attack!!!Submitted: August 13, 2021Reviewed By: The Dude | August 13, 2021Height: 6 ftWeight: 200Size Ordered: X-LargeVery well made raincoat and shirt. Glasses are also high quality and feel like a real pair you'd get at the eye doctor. Badge was bent a little but I put it in between a couple books and it should flatten out. I can not wait to show up as dennis and make halloween jurassic ??. Definitely pick this up before it's sold out.Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.