Men's Exclusive Edgar Allan Poe Costume
- Jacket: 77% polyester, 12% rayon, 5% acrylic, 3% nylon, 3% wool, vest: 100% polyester worsted, brocade, & satin fabrics
- Brocade vest has satin shawl collar, satin covered buttons at front
- Second column of buttons gives double-breasted look
- Satin cravat has same-fabric neck band w/ hook & loop fastener at back
- Worsted jacket has satin facings & satin-covered buttons at front
- 2 false pocket flaps
- Raven prop is 7" long from beak to tip of tail
- NOTE: model is wearing a white shirt and black trousers that are not part of this costume
- Skull prop, wig & mustache are each sold separately
- Exclusively, made by us!
|Small||Jacket Length||38 3/4"||98cm|
|Small||Vest Length||21 1/2"||55cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Large||Jacket Length||40 3/4"||104cm|
|Large||Vest Length||22 1/2"||57cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||26 1/4"||67cm|
|X-Large||Jacket Length||41 1/2"||105cm|
Once upon a Midnight Dreary
Hey, you! Yes, you, with that faintly foreboding air of Gothic mystery! Are you planning to spend your evening at home, pondering over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore? Forget all about that right now. You're just staying in because you don't think you have a costume that's good enough to show off at a Halloween party. That's about to change, thanks to a little inspiration from a certain famous poet!
Quoth the raven, "This Men's Exclusive Edgar Allan Poe Costume is more incredible than a talking bird!" We're pretty sure that's the quote, anyway. The outfit includes a stylishly long black jacket with satin facings and satin-covered buttons. It looks elegantly somber over the black brocade vest, which features a shawl-style collar and decorative buttons. The white satin cravat fastens at the back of your neck: Wear it over your preferred button-down shirt. All you need now is a haunted expression and a pet raven to look just like you're a tormented genius.
The Next Famous Author
You don't need to be visited by a gloomy raven to be remarkable! This costume will help you to look as though you're about to write the next bestselling creepy poem. Instead of working hard, however, you can enjoy hanging out with your friends and proving that even Victorian authors have some great dance floor moves. If anyone asks why you're not at work, you can tell them that you're gathering inspiration.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review