- Jacket w/ Attached Vest Panels
- Shirt Front w/ Attached Bow Tie
- Top Hat
- Eye Mask
- Pair of Gloves
- 100% polyester poplin and satin fabrics
- Shirt front has hook & loop fastener at back of fabric neck band
- Decorative buttons down the center of the shirt front
- Vest panels sewn into jacket have buttons at center front
- Jacket has decorative gold-tone buttons on each front panel
- Satin-lined cape fastens to buttons on jacket lapels
- Pants have elastic waistband
- Foam top hat has satin hat band
- Wrist-length white gloves
- Eye mask has elastic band around back of head
- Officially licensed, exclusive
|Small||Pants Waist||31" - 37"||79cm - 94cm|
|Small||Hat Circumference||23 1/2"||60cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||33" - 39"||84cm - 99cm|
|Medium||Hat Circumference||23 1/2"||60cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||35" - 44"||89cm - 112cm|
|Large||Hat Circumference||23 1/2"||60cm|
|X-Large||Jacket Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||39" - 47"||99cm - 119cm|
|X-Large||Pants Length||42 1/2"||108cm|
|X-Large||Hat Circumference||23 1/2"||60cm|
This is a Men's Sailor Moon Tuxedo Mask Costume
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
poor workmanshipSubmitted: January 15, 2022Reviewed By: Anonymous | January 15, 2022If I had a choice, I would not buy a pre-made costume like this again. This kit was supposed to contain: top hat, eye mask, cape, tuxedo jacket with attached vest, shirt front with attached bowtie, pants, and a pair of white gloves. Except my package had a hole and one glove was missing. Customer Support has yet to respond to me regarding the missing item.
Overall, this outfit was very hard to wear and I wasn't even moving around a lot.
- The slipperiness of the cape would not sit correctly on the shoulders, thus it kept pulling the tuxedo jacket out of alignment. I kept adjusting it the whole time I was wearing it.
- The gold buttons were not attached securely; three of the buttons on the jacket and the one near the top of the jacket lapel all came off while I was wearing it. To be on the safe side, now I have to tack down all the buttons myself.
- The shirt front and tuxedo jacket should have been attached as one piece, for ease of movement. I didn't like having to constantly check if it was still in its proper place.
- I can't say much about the pants because I decided to forego wearing it since it was much too large and not slimming like the model's.
This costume is for short-term wear only (i.e. for photos, not for going to events); I would not suggest even wearing it for more than 1 hour as it proved to be uncomfortable due to the flaws in workmanship.Bottom Line: No, I would not recommend this to a friend.