- Pair of Boot Covers
- Pair of Gauntlets
- Men's Obi Wan Kenobi Costume
- 100% polyester fabrics
- Robe has attached hood w/ button and loop closure at neck
- Tunic has hook and loop front closures
- Pants have elastic waist
- Boot covers have faux leather front w/ elastic bands for under shoes
- Undershirt is dickey style w/ hook & loop closure at back of neck and elastic band waist ties
- Gauntlets have thumb holes and elastic bands at top
- Belt is two pieces: a padded under piece w/ a soft molded plastic over piece; both have hook & loop back closure
- Officially licensed
|Small||Pants Waist||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||32" - 36"||81cm - 91cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||34" - 38"||86cm - 97cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||36" - 40"||91cm - 102cm|
How do you expect people to take you seriously as a Jedi Master when you’re wearing a pair of jeans and a tank polo shirt? Well, the answer is, they won’t. Look at every Jedi Master in the Star Wars movies. Each of them are wearing robes. Mace Windu? Robes. Yoda? Robes? Obi-Wan Kenobi? You’d better believe he wore robes. Quinlin Vos? Okay, so maybe that guy got away with not wearing robes, but you’re not him! The truth is, if you plan on being a Jedi Master like Obi-Wan, then you’d better get yourself a set of Jedi robes.
This Men’s Obi-Wan Kenobi costume fits that bill quite nicely. You see, this high quality costume perfectly duplicates the look of Ewan McGregor’s outfit from Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith. The white tunic will have you looking like a dashing hero, ready to cross lightsabers with the likes of Sith Lords. The large brown robe fits over the tunic, to shroud you in mystery.
Are you some kind of valiant hero from a time long past, or are you a crazy old desert hobo, as Owen Lars seems to think you are? Well, the choice will be completely up to you when you wear this realistic costume. Just make sure you practice all of your lightsaber moves before wearing it, since you never know when you might have to bust it out on Ponda Baba in a Mos Eisley Cantina. (Jedi Masters never let guys like that smack talk them in a bar.)
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review