- Dress: 100% polyester, skirt: body: 100% polyester, mesh: 100% nylon taffeta and knit mesh
- Dress has back zipper, center-front slit to show the underskirt
- Embroidered floral bodice inset panel, neckline edged w/ pleated ribbon
- Underskirt has elastic waistband, front panel w/ tiers of ruffled knit mesh
- Petticoat has elastic waistband, stuffed side pouches for fullness
- Pleated ribbon choker has hook & loop fastener at back
- Wig and fan each sold separately
- Exclusively, made by us!
Let Them Eat Cake!
Those Jacobin revolutionaries seem a little ungrateful, don't they? They seem personally offended by one teeny, tiny thing you said, and all you did was make a great recommendation. That's just who you are: You think outside the box! You have no problem swapping dessert for bread, and you wear the most incredibly elaborate wigs to parties. Honestly, you're a ball of fun and your whole country should be celebrating you as a ruler instead of sharpening that guillotine.
You'll be the crown jewel of a glittering, opulent court when you wear your exclusive Marie Antoinette Costume for Women! No one will be more radiant than you in your gorgeous gown made of shiny robin's-egg-blue fabric. It zips up the back (hooray for modern conveniences) and its bodice is embellished with an embroidered floral inset panel and a neckline edged with pleated blue ribbon. The long skirt parts in the front to reveal the underskirt with its tiers of ruffled mesh. Fasten the pleated blue ribbon choker around your neck to complete a look that's fit for a queen!
Vive Queen Marie!
Enjoy living your life as a butterfly queen! As the chief partier in Versailles, you have a lot of scope for your planning abilities. You could build a working farm on your front lawn so that you can occasionally pretend to be a milkmaid without the bother of actually milking anything (gross), or you could host lavish balls and patronize up-and-coming artists. Anything is possible, at least as long as nobody storms the Bastille. Wait, the Bastille is already liberated? Well, that sounds foreboding.
Follow us @FunDotCom_ and tag us with #yesfundotcom for a chance to have your fun-of-a-kind photo featured here.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review