- 100% polyester
- Printed satin dress has side zipper and long sleeves with elastic button loops
- Dress also has attached stiff underskirt to add volume
- Officially licensed, made by us!
|1X||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|1X||Dress Length||43 1/2"||110cm|
|2X||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|3X||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|3X||Dress Length||44 1/2"||113cm|
|4X||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|5X||Dress Length||45 1/2"||116cm|
|7X||Dress Length||46 1/2"||118cm|
A Learning Adventure
As a teacher, you can understand just how difficult it is to get students interested in complicated subjects. You know that the universe is full of fascinating things like nebulas and black holes and binary stars. You know that the science of photosynthesis and the water cycle is so cool. But your students are just bored, saying things like, “Can I please just look at my phone?” Well, we can’t offer you a magic school bus that will take them on countless educational adventures (sigh), but we can offer you this Magic School Bus Miss Frizzle Plus Size Costume to help grab their attention.
In this outfit, kids will be instantly drawn in to your magnetic energy and endless knowledge. You might not be able to take them on a tour of a human digestive system, but you will be able to get them pretty excited about bacteria in the small intestine. You teachers know that even with the right tools, the magic is in your hands!
Don’t believe us? Think this costume doesn’t have what it takes to enthrall your students? Well, it sure worked for Miss Frizzle! Trust us, this printed satin dress, complete with a side zipper and long sleeves, has what it takes to not only pull students away from their phones, but also get them excited for what they’re about to learn. Just look at it—it’s a perfect attention grabber, as the attached underskirt adds tons of fun volume. You may not be able to shrink them the size of a molecule, but at least the eye-catching print will have them asking questions about the universe.
It’s All About Passion
The real trick to Miss Frizzle’s success, you know, wasn’t that her students got to touch mitochondria with their bare hands, it’s that she was passionate about imparting knowledge. And really, that’s a quality you already have! This costume will really work to amplify that dedication with zany adventures and dynamic learning opportunities. We give it an A+!
Follow us @FunDotCom_ and tag us with #yesfundotcom for a chance to have your fun-of-a-kind photo featured here.
- Exactly As ShownSubmitted: November 4, 2021Reviewed By: MsFrizz | November 4, 2021Height: 6'1"Size Ordered: 2XThe dress is exactly as shown, however it may have been the most unflattering piece of fabric I've ever put on lol the crinoline starts right under the bust so it makes you look large. I was hoping for more of an A Line look. The fabric was nice but keep in mind there is zero stretch to it. Shipping was super fast
- I don't want to ride on the magic school bus!Submitted: October 18, 2018Reviewed By: Sunnycurls | October 18, 2018When I ordered this costume, I had high hopes and was so excited to wear this to work as I work in a school. I just received it today (10/18/18) and not only did it come with the zipper ripped, but it also fit terribly. The arms and sleeves were too big and long, the waistline was right at my bustline and I don't know anyone with a waist that high. The underskirt flares out in an unflattering way and should've been MUCH lower than it was. Also, the top part was too tight and was flattening my breast.
Overall, I'm highly disappointed and I now realize why I started making my own costumes in the first place.