- Mini Backpack
- Faux leather shell, fabric lining, 2-way top zipper closure
- Outer dimensions: 9" wide, 10" high, 5" thick
- Front pocket dimensions: 7" wide, 5" high, 1" thick
- Length-adjustable padded shoulder straps
- Handle at the top for carrying
- Officially licensed, exclusive
The Juice is Loose
It might seem like fun, but summoning Beetlejuice to your home could be a real mess! In Tim Burton's classic film, he causes complete mayhem during the Deetz dinner party before trying to escape the afterlife through marriage to Lydia. If only there was a way you could bring some of Beetlejuice's devil-may-care attitude without actually bringing him back from the dead...
Hold on a second! This Beetlejuice Mini Backpack has his wacky style and it always behaves itself, unlike the real Beetlejuice.
This bag is officially licensed from the classic 1980s film and is designed by Loungefly. That means that this bag is both durable and stylish, so you can wear it for everyday use! The bag features a faux leather shell that's shaped like Beetlejuice's face. It even has black and white stripes to recreate the style of his suit. The top zipper reveals the main compartment that's big enough to fit all of your daily essentials inside and the outer pocket provides a nice little compartment for everything else you need. The shoulder straps are adjustable and help you customize the fit. It even features a handle on top for carrying! It's an easy choice for any Beetlejuice fan!
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
- Ghost with the most styleSubmitted: July 12, 2021Reviewed By: Robinnerdycosplay | July 12, 2021Size Ordered: StandardHalloween is a religion to me and having my fave ghost guide Beetlejuice with me is truely amazing. This beetlejuice bag is spacious cute well made and a must buy for any fans out there . Beetle.... ah almost said it three times. This bag is so worth every cent even has side pocketsBottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beetlejuice backpackSubmitted: April 26, 2021Reviewed By: Carrie | April 26, 2021Size Ordered: Standard
- Best Backpack
- Four Stars
- Best one yetSubmitted: April 7, 2021Reviewed By: Anonymous | April 7, 2021Size Ordered: StandardI don’t care for these types of backpacks. At all. Too many designs are too simple, all wrong, or don’t have any charm and love. NOT THIS BABY!!! It’s the only one I like, I use it all the time, and it’s so unique I always get asked about it. Highly recommend!Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- So cute!
- Five Stars