Kids Red Riding Hood Tutu Costume
- This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. This product cannot be shipped to Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden or United Kingdom.
A Dance Off
Did you know that the original draft of the story of Little Red Riding Hood included a dance-off between Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf? And that the wolf was only, finally, defeated when the Woodsman came in to do a coordinated routine with Little Red Riding Hood and her breakdancing Grandmother? No? Well, that’s how we like to think it went. And in any case, since your little girl loves to boogie, you should pick up this Red Riding Hood Tutu Kids Costume and let her dance out the story!
Who knows? Maybe it will even be the next big theater sensation. It can be called “Dancing Red,” or “A Woodland Dance-Off.” We can workshop the title. Regardless, in this costume your little girl will have tons of fun outdancing the flat-footed wolf all the way to Grandma’s house.
This adorable costume will help your little one have fun while also keeping track of her perfect foot placement. The outfit has a white short-sleeved leotard and a red mesh tutu with an elastic waistband, as well as a white and red gingham apron with white eyelet edging and waist ties. A red, crushed velvet, hip-length hooded cape helps complete the iconic appearance of this storybook character, who we think is also an astounding dancer. Gingham hair bows top off the look and are included to help style her hair to her liking. Dancers love bows, right?
Dance the Night Away
We don’t know why your little girl needs to visit grandma by dancing the whole way there. We've learned not to ask these questions. Whatever the reason, this costume will help her look great while she does it. But just maybe follow her in the car. You don’t want her to actually meet a wolf; we don’t think they’re all that agreeable to dance-offs when not in a fairy tale.
- 100% polyester
- White short sleeved leotard
- Red mesh tutu with elastic waistband in tricot yoke
- White & red gingham apron has white eyelet edging & self-fabric waist ties
- Red crushed velvet hip-length hooded cape has hook & loop tab at neck
- Gingham hair bows on elastic bands
- Hooded Cape
- Pair of Hair Bows
|X-Small||Child Size||3 - 4||3 - 4|
|X-Small||Leotard Chest||22" - 26"||56cm - 66cm|
|X-Small||Tutu Waist||18" - 26"||46cm - 66cm|
|Small/Medium||Child Size||6 - 8||6 - 8|
|Small/Medium||Leotard Chest||24" - 28"||61cm - 71cm|
|Small/Medium||Tutu Waist||18" - 26"||46cm - 66cm|
|Medium/Large||Child Size||10 - 12||10 - 12|
|Medium/Large||Leotard Chest||26" - 30"||66cm - 76cm|
|Medium/Large||Tutu Waist||18" - 28"||46cm - 71cm|
|X-Large||Child Size||12 - 14||12 - 14|
|X-Large||Leotard Chest||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|X-Large||Tutu Waist||18" - 28"||46cm - 71cm|
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!