- 100% polyester fabric & fiberfill stuffing
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener strips at center back
- Soft-sculpted padding in chest and shoulders gives muscular look
- Badge on upper right front lights up
- Battery pack is in a pocket inside at the right hip; pressing button activates light
- Requires 2 AAA batteries, not included
- Phillips-head screwdriver (not included) required to open battery compartment
- Cape attaches to jumpsuit w/ hook & loop fastener at shoulders
- Molded plastic mask covers entire face, has elastic band around back of head
- Mesh-covered view port will limit vision
- Officially licensed
|Large/X-Large||Chest||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Large/X-Large||Sleeve Length||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Large/X-Large||Torso||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Large/X-Large||Inseam||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Large/X-Large||Cape Length||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
The Mando Way
In order to be a Mandalorian, you need to follow a strict code. You must always carry a blaster on you, since you never know when danger may strike. You must protect your clan members, no matter the cost. You must always keep your helmet on in the presence of others, because that is the Mandalorian way. Finally, you must always have an awesome set of armor for your bounty hunting tasks!
The good news is that we can help you out with that last one! We have this Light Up Mandalorian Costume for kids just waiting for your foundling!
This officially licensed costume transforms any young child into the rugged bounty hunter from the Star Wars series! The costume starts off with a simple jumpsuit that has printed armor details inspired by Din Djarin's armor set in the show. It has Qualux foam padding to help create a dense and realistic appearance. The jumpsuit also lights up to gear your child up for the next big mission on a desert planet.
Every Mandalorian needs his helmet—it's the Mandalorian way! This costume comes with a silver mask, which is fashioned to look like The Mandalorian's Beskar steel helmet. It also comes with a cape, which might not serve a real combat purpose, but it does look quite awesome when your child is taking down the bad guys!
Follow us @FunDotCom_ and tag us with #yesfundotcom for a chance to have your fun-of-a-kind photo featured here.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review