- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Armor
- Two-Piece Helmet/Mask
- Pair of Gloves
- 100% polyester
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Molded foam armor sewn to front of jumpsuit
- Molded vinyl belt has hook & loop fastener at back
- Belt is adjustable to fit waist measurements from 24" to 32"
- Belt is molded to look like it has multiple small pouches
- Wrist length gloves slide on
- 2 pieces of helmet/mask connect w/ hook & loop fastener
- Very small view port will restrict vision
- Officially licensed
- NOTE: toy weapons shown in photo are sold separately
|Small (sizes 4-6)||Chest||26"||66cm|
|Small (sizes 4-6)||Torso||22"||56cm|
|Small (sizes 4-6)||Jumpsuit Length||35"||89cm|
|Small (sizes 4-6)||Child Size||4 - 6||4 - 6|
|Medium (sizes 8-10)||Chest||28"||71cm|
|Medium (sizes 8-10)||Torso||24"||61cm|
|Medium (sizes 8-10)||Jumpsuit Length||42"||107cm|
|Medium (sizes 8-10)||Child Size||8 - 10||8 - 10|
|Large (sizes 12-14)||Chest||34"||86cm|
|Large (sizes 12-14)||Torso||27"||69cm|
|Large (sizes 12-14)||Jumpsuit Length||48"||122cm|
|Large (sizes 12-14)||Child Size||12 - 14||12 - 14|
Why does Boba Fett get to have all the fun? Yes, he does stand around all stoic and cool and he does succeed at capturing Han Solo when no one else in the Universe could (even though it took Darth Vader’s help, but no one said networking wasn’t a valuable skill for a bounty hunter). But...is Boba even the coolest Fett?
If you ask us, the answer is a resounding, “No.” Why, you ask? First, pick up this Deluxe Jango Fett Costume for Boys and watch your little guy running around the house in it, terrorizing the dog (who’s just a little too old for games of chase) and tracking that troublesome raccoon down in the forest behind the house, and then tell us that Jango is not way cool. Second, Jango Fett was deemed the most physically perfect specimen, so much so that he alone, in an entire universe of people, was selected to be the first clone sample for the Republic’s original clone army. Third, this Fett actually fought off Obi-Wan Kenobi, and had the bravery to take on Mace Windu! That’s the two most powerful Jedi in the Star Wars Universe (besides Yoda), and Jango didn’t hesitate to fight them. By contrast, Boba fought a total of zero--zero!--Jedi, and was defeated when his jetpack got hit by a stick by accident.
In any case, this sleek purple jumpsuit with grey molded armor will look both fearsome and intimidating on your little guy. So throw this on him and let him loose to show the world just how much better Jango is than his way more well-known offspring.
Follow us @FunDotCom_ and tag us with #yesfundotcom for a chance to have your fun-of-a-kind photo featured here.
A great option for blasters for this costume would be the following: https://www.halloweencostumes.com/acc-jango-fett-blaster.html
- Jango Fett - Save your money!Submitted: October 27, 2022Reviewed By: Anonymous | October 27, 2022Save yourself the expense of buying this costume! Not only is the quality poor, it’s not identical to that one which is pictured. The costume itself is cheap material. The helmet is supposed to be two pieces that are to be combined (front of helmet with back of helmet) but the size of each differ slightly and the velcro strips to connect are not aligned probably so putting it together is nearly impossible. The quality of the mask is identical to the material used on masks found at the dollar store! Absolutely horrendous!Bottom Line: No, I would not recommend this to a friend.