- 2 Skirt Hoops
- Metallic gold fabric: 95% polyester, 5% spandex; remainder of dress: 100% polyester
- Dress has back zipper
- Skirt fabric is backed with foam for shape
- Plastic skirt hoops thread through fabric tunnels behind the pink ruffle (widest point of skirt) and at the top of the lowest tier
- Foam-backed collar has hook & loop fastener strip at center back
- Collar attaches to shoulders of dress with hook & loop fastener
- Foam-backed knob hat has metal alligator clip at each side to attach to hair
- Exclusively made by us!
- Officially licensed by Disney
|Small||Sleeve Length (right)||21"||53cm|
|Small||Sleeve Length (left)||18"||46cm|
|Small||Dress Length||38 1/4"||97cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length (right)||23"||58cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length (left)||20"||51cm|
|Medium||Dress Length||42 1/4"||107cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length (right)||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length (left)||22"||56cm|
|Large||Dress Length||46 1/4"||117cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length (right)||26 1/2"||67cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length (left)||23"||58cm|
|X-Large||Dress Length||48 1/4"||123cm|
The Master of the Castle
A mighty king or queen may think that they are in charge... but we all know the truth. Whether you're rampaging in the west wing or trying to decide exactly what everyone should have for dinner, there's someone else who always manages to get their way instead! We have to admit that's probably for the best because someone as cheerful, kind, and smart as the head housekeeper of the castle should probably be in charge. (Of some things, anyway.) If you have a kiddo who is the real heart of your home, perhaps it is time to give them a costume that helps them dress for the job they already do!
Bring a bit of magic to your home with this Kid's Mrs. Potts Costume from Disney's Beauty and the Beast. This exclusive design starts with a white dress with delightful pink accents and a matching bow belt. One of the sleeves is made with shiny gold fabric and there is a shaping hoop in the skirt to make sure that your tyke's teapot game is pure perfection. The Mrs. Potts bonnet tops off the look while colorful cloth pennants give your kiddo their teapot base. All that's left is to fill your castle with music (or to dress up in our other Beauty and the Beast costumes for a great group look).
Follow us @FunDotCom_ and tag us with #yesfundotcom for a chance to have your fun-of-a-kind photo featured here.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review