- Detachable Collar Piece
- Karate Kid Adult Red Cobra Kai Jacket
- 100% polyester jacket w/ fleece lining, rib knit sleeve cuffs and waist band
- Jacket has a front zipper w/ placket that snaps shut to cover zipper, metal snaps
- Multiple pockets, zippered and flap closures
- Cobra Kai embroidered patch on chest
- *Gloves and headband not included
- Detachable collar piece threads through loops on collar, metal "D" ring on one end
- Officially licensed, exclusive!
- Style that Strikes First, Strikes Hard, and Shows No Mercy
|Small||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
Without question, you’ve studied Mr. Miyagi’s every move. You’ve hung with our favorite Karate Kid and learned how to wax on and wax off. You’ve practiced painting the fence, sanding the floor, and maybe even trying to catch flies with chop sticks and avoiding being “squished like grape.” (That last one is a relatively important lesson for even those of us not attuned to karate skills.)
But, just because you’ve trained with Mr. Miyagi like Daniel-san, don’t think that you know everything. While there are certainly a few karate instructors out there that are a tad unscrupulous, they still got where they were through knowing a thing or two. And, if you want to be the best of the best, you’ve got to learn the tactics from all of the great masters of the martial arts. Of course, we wouldn’t dish anyone to spend any time with you-know-who from Cobra Kai, but there might be a way to learn those maneuvers without actually being force to sweep the leg.
Look rad as Johnny with this officially licensed Karate Kid Red Cobra Kai Jacket. This vivid red jacket has a shining red look and it features an embroidered Cobra Kai dojo patch above the breast pocket, just like the ones in the movie. Accessorize yourself further with the Cobra Kai headband and some fingerless fighting gloves. Just remember to fight fair or you’ll be forgotten as quickly as you-might-know-who! It'll give you the edge you need to win the Karate Kid costume contest with honor, and then you'll be the best around, nothing's gonna ever keep you down!
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review