- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Gauntlets & Boot Tops
- Boys Justice League Deluxe Cyborg Costume
- 100% polyester fabric & fiberfill; 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Soft-sculpted fiberfill padding in chest & shoulders gives muscular look
- Foam gauntlets attached to sleeve cuffs
- Attached foam boot tops have elastic bands under foot
- Officially licensed
- Molded plastic mask covers upper left side of head
- Mask has elastic band to hold it in place
Let’s look at all the pros and cons of being Cyborg, the superhero from the 2017 Justice League film.
- You get to shoot cool laser beams from your hands.
- You can connect to every electronic device in the world.
- You get to be friends with Wonder Woman, Superman, Batman and The Flash.
- Your feet can turn into rocket boots on command.
- You get to save the world from imminent doom.
- You get to have a cool red robot eye.
- You get to defeat the evil Steppenwolf.
- You get to have cybernetically enhanced strength.
- Mother Cube technology might try to take control of your body sometimes.
Well, there you have it. If you ask us, the pros definitely outweigh any cons that might be associated with being Cyborg. That means that this Cyborg costume for kids is the perfect outfit for your young aspiring superhero.
The costume comes with a full body jumpsuit that has printed cyborg-style armor on the exterior. It also features some muscle padding in the chest and arms to give your child a buff look. The legs end in boot covers, so your child can wear any pair of shoes with this outfit. Of course, the final piece to this costume is the mask, which covers half of your child’s face. Once your child has it on, he’ll look fit to fight against an evil villain who tries to threaten Earth, whether that’s Steppenwolf, Lex Luthor or some other major baddie from DC comics!
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review