- 100% polyester
- Yellow rain jacket material
- Metal snaps down center front
- Snap closure pockets on the front
- Jurassic Park logo on the front and the back
- Matching hood has snaps to attach to the jacket
- Braided cord in the hood to tie your hood on
- Officially licensed, exclusively made by us
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||28 3/4"||73cm|
|Small||Sleeve Length||29 1/2"||75cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||30 1/2"||77cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||31 1/2"||80cm|
99 Problems, But Rain Ain't One
The Tyrannosaurus Rex just escaped from her pen. Dr. Alan Grant and the Hammond kids are somewhere in the Gallimimus enclosure. Robert Muldoon hasn't been seen ever since he went to check on the velociraptor situation. The entire security system has gone down and no one seems to be able to get it back online. And Nedry? Someone just found his glasses down by the waterfall next to an empty Jeep. Things are looking pretty chaotic!
If you're working at Jurassic Park, then you've got enough to worry about. The last thing you need to worry about is what you're going to wear when a torrential rainstorm hits Isla Sorna. That's why every employee has their own Jurassic Park Yellow Raincoat at the ready!
This Jurassic Park Raincoat Costume is inspired by the one worn by the staff members at Jurassic Park. It's made out of a yellow, rain-resistant material and fits with buttons down the center. It also comes with a detachable hood with braided cord to adjust the fit. The pockets in front have snap closures and the chest has a Jurassic Park symbol. The costume jacket can be used as a functional raincoat, or as an addition to your Jurassic Park cosplay outfit!
Right as Rain
If you have some dino-sized problems to take care of, then you're going to want the costume raincoat that will keep you looking official while you dodge the rain. It's an easy choice for any fan of the films!
Follow us @FunDotCom_ and tag us with #yesfundotcom for a chance to have your fun-of-a-kind photo featured here.
- Great jacketSubmitted: November 7, 2022Reviewed By: Ang | November 7, 2022This jacket is awesome. We received lots of compliments. It's exactly as pictured, and maybe even slightly better. However, it does run slightly small. My husband wears large in most shirts, I ordered the large and it was too tight. So I wore it! He would have been fine with an XL. So plan to size up one size for men.Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.