Game of Thrones Collectible Catspaw Valyrian Dagger Prop
The Catspaw Valyrian Dagger
When serious fans turn to collecting, well, they inevitably look for serious collectibles. Which, when you're talking about Game of Thrones, means metal. That's right, swords are a pretty big deal in the world of Westeros and the steel of their blades is unmatched in combat to the mystical Valyrian steel. Which is why, when a dangerous assassin is sent to assassinate Brandon Stark, he choose a Valyrian steel dagger. And, like we said, real collectors would prefer real metal, too, and while we can't get our hands on any fictional Valryian steel, we can indeed get you this Collectible Catspaw Valyrian Dagger Prop, made with real metal.
And we're proud to offer this Game of Thrones Collectible Catspaw Valyrian Dagger to fans just like you. This detailed sword measures about 20 inches long, and features ton of attention to detail. The blade is made with high carbon Damascus steel, and the grip is faux "dragon bone" with 24k gold plated metal parts. The mounting plaque has a detailed painted design, and with a little assembly, can be mounted on any wall to show off the weapon. Limited edition, this sword is shipped with a certificate of authenticity, so that you can be sure you're getting an HBO officially licensed collectible!
- Hardware Kit
- Assembly and Mounting Instructions
- Numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Game of Thrones Collectible Catspaw Valyrian Dagger
- Phillips-head screwdriver (not included) required to assemble plaque to mount dagger
- 20" long metal dagger has "dragon-bone" handle set w/ faux gem
- Wooden plaque measures 21" x 6"
- Plaque has pre-drilled holes in back to attach dagger brackets
- Pre-drilled holes for wall-mounting screws
- Limited edition, only 2500 were made
- Officially licensed