- Inflatable Costume w/ Attached Fan & Battery Pack
- 100% polyester windbreaker fabric, 100% PVC view port, 100% polyurethane foam
- Bodysuit has back zipper
- Head is fully enclosed, w/ view port through character mouth
- View port has printed mesh, so vision will be obstructed
- Elastic at shoulders & ankles
- Sleeves end in foam fingerless gloves
- Fan is installed at back of right hip
- Battery pack has a clip to fasten to clothing under bodysuit
- Requires 4 AA batteries, not included
- Officially licensed
Hi, I'm Olaf, and I Like Warm Hugs!
When it comes to sidekicks, we'd choose Olaf every time! The sweet little snowman might have been created by accident (during one of the best songs ever, might we add) but it was fate that led him to Kristoff and Anna. Without him, Arendelle might well have been plunged into eternal winter and the treacherous Prince Hans would have ended up on the throne after murdering the royal sisters. Fortunately, Olaf was around to teach Anna that love means putting someone else's needs before your own. Thanks to his wise reminder that "some people are worth melting for," Anna was able to put Elsa first and thaw her own frozen heart. Not bad for a small snowman who can't feel his legs!
You might not have a skull...or bones...but what you do have is an incredible and hilarious costume thanks to this officially licensed Frozen Adult Olaf Inflatable Costume! The full-body suit is made of durable white polyester windbreaker fabric and has a small fan installed at the back of the right hip so that you don't deflate (that's almost as bad as melting!) The sleeves are colored like branches and end in foam fingerless gloves, while the front is detailed with faux coal buttons. The fully-enclosed head features a clear PVC viewport installed in Olaf's open-mouthed grin, and is decorated with Olaf's facial features - including a carrot nose! (Please keep it away from Sven.)
I'll Be a...Happy Snowman!
Wear this costume any time of year to fulfill Olaf's dream of seeing the four seasons! No need to worry about melting, either, unless it's a metaphorical melting over someone you love.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review