- Frightful Clown Women's Costume
- 100% polyester
- Tunic closes w/ hook & loop fastener strips at center back
- Lined tunic has outer layer of burnout fabric w/ unfinished, jagged edges
- Tulle collar, column of skull appliques on front
- Striped leggings have elastic waistband
- Leggings have flesh-tone appliqued patches to look like holes
- 10" wide velour bow sewn to metal alligator clip
- Wig and gloves each sold separately
|Small||Leggings Waist||26" - 28"||66cm - 71cm|
|Medium||Leggings Waist||28" - 30"||71cm - 76cm|
|Large||Leggings Waist||33" - 35"||84cm - 89cm|
|X-Large||Leggings Waist||36" - 38"||91cm - 97cm|
We hope you're comfy, because we have a story for you! There was a gal in our office, let's call her...Wanda. Now, Wanda claimed to everyone during her first week on the job that there was NOTHING that could scare her. Believe us, we tried everything. We tried all the generic, usual stuff: bats, and vampires, snakes and heights...heck snakes at high heights. We tried jumping out from behind things, sneaking up on her in her car, reading her the news, and calling her from inside her own house (yes, we know, we took a bit far; we were determined). Then we kind of gave up. Wanda, it seemed, was unscareable. After months, it seemed like there was no spooky stone left unturned. We accepted defeat and moved on.
Then one day, Michelle waltzed into the office wearing this Frightful Clown Costume (it was casual Friday). And you'll never believe it! Wanda was found cowering under her desk, in a pool of sweat and shaking. She was terrified. Michelle tried to go check on her and well, let's just say Wanda ran out the door and called from the road to resign. So you see, this story only proves what we've been saying for years: There is nothing scarier than a clown.
This horrifying look features a black tunic over striped pants. The top has a layer of burnout fabric, jagged edges, a tulle collar, and a column of skulls decorating the front. Yikes! A big velour bow can attach to whatever creepy clown wig you opt for (definitely use a wig, it ups the ick factor of this look) and you'll want to paint your face in a gruesome way that says, "Hello, I'm a clown. I'm here to ruin your life forever."
A month after the "incident" (as HR called it), we got a postcard from Wanda. She was getting a bit of R & R in the Caribbean. She claims she had no idea just how scary a clown could be until she saw this particular costume. Now, she knows what to look out for in the future!
Follow us @FunDotCom_ and tag us with #yesfundotcom for a chance to have your fun-of-a-kind photo featured here.
- A little tight but cuteSubmitted: April 24, 2020Reviewed By: Erin B | April 24, 2020Height: 5'6"Weight: 190I really like this costume, but I have a couple of issues with it. The tunic is tight and has flimsy Velcro to hold it shut. I wear a US Women’s size 14 and have a small chest and 32” waist, I’m 5’6” and 190 lbs. I bought an XL and there is a little gapping between bits of Velcro around my lower back. The Velcro also pulls threads every time it touches any part of the top. My only other issue is that this arrived with the clip for the bow broken. However, it looks great on me and it seems pretty good quality for a costume (except the flimsy Velcro.) I love how it looks on me!Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.