- Shirt w/ skulls
- Waist Sash
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric
- Shirt is dark red on the right chest and left arm and black on the left chest and right arm
- Pullover shirt has jagged hemline & jagged elasticized cuffs
- Pants are dark red on the left leg with the right leg solid black
- Pants have elastic waistband and elasticized jagged cuffs
- Hood covers entire head and has large jagged-edged shawl collar w/ plastic skulls dangling from points
- Hood is half black & half dark red, w/ stuffed crescents on top and plastic skulls dangling from ends
- Waist sash is solid black
- Molded vinyl mask has elastic band for security
When we see a costume like this, we have a couple different thoughts. The first of which is "There is a person that is looking for more tricks than treats this Halloween!" Something about a costume like this makes it hard to believe that candy is really on their mind. Anyone behind this mask is out looking for mischief, eager to put their evil jester persona to the test and spread some Halloween fear.
The second thought that crosses our mind is much more simple, much more primal. It is simply: "Run". We want to get far away from that scary mask and whatever trouble will come with it. Nothing good comes from a mask like that. Only trickery, mischief, and fear. But, despite our urges to run, we will just walk in the other direction at a brisk pace, because we are adults and we don't want people to realize that we are terrified.
This costume will turn you into an evil jester! If people don't laugh at your jokes, that's okay! They are just frightened by the terrifying mask that you'll be wearing. The mask features a smiling skull that sits back in the hood you'll be wearing. The hood is attached to the shirt and matches with the pants and waist sash beautifully. It looks as though someone cut a black and red shirt in half and sewed half of each to a different color! The whole outfit follows this theme and it creates a chaotic appearance that will add to your character nicely.
When you become an evil jester, just remember: It's okay if people don't laugh! This really isn't that kind of jester. This isn't the funny kind, the kind you might want at a birthday party. This costume is way too scary for that!
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review