Dr. Seuss Thing 1 & 2 Girl's Toddler Costume
- 4T: Apr 30 2023
- Waist Sash
- 4 Numbers for Headband
- 2 Numbers for Dress
- 100% polyester stretch knit, tricot, knit mesh, & faux fur
- Dress has hook & loop fastener at back of neck
- Stretch knit bodice has circular applique on front w/ printed "THING" at the top
- 2" tall felt numbers "1" and "2" stick to applique--choose which to use
- Dress skirt has tricot base layer w/ metallic knit mesh overlay
- Metallic knit waist sash threads through belt loops at waistline of dress; tie as desired
- Stretch knit leggings have elastic waistband
- Plastic headband is covered w/ faux fur and w/ same fabric as waist sash
- Headband has fabric-covered wire antennae with a faux-fur medallion at the top
- Headband numbers (two 1s and two 2s) stick to the antenna medallions
- Officially licensed
- NOTE: This is ONE costume. In order to have both Thing 1 and Thing 2 it is necessary to purchase a second costume.
|2T||Leggings Waist||17" - 20"||43cm - 51cm|
|4T||Leggings Waist||20" - 23"||51cm - 58cm|
Sing-Song Thing Thoughts
If you thought that a couple of bored kids and a tall cat in a hat could stir up some surprising trouble, just imagine what one or two toddlers can do when they've got a song in their head? You've probably seen it a few times, already. They're busying themselves with whatever task they are on. Coloring, perhaps, or aligning their favorite plushy toys to have a meeting of the minds. And, then, the humming begins. Mysterious words that only they know come out of their mouth and they sing to themselves about all the things they're doing. All is well. You can tend to something else in the other room for a moment... and then the song stops. They've had a new thought. Now it is time for... adventure!
Alright. We're sorry about that. We didn't intend for this to become a description for a scary costume! We're just suggesting that if your little one was wearing an officially licensed Dr. Seuss Thing 1 and Thing 2 toddler costume, they might have a whole range of other things on their mind so they can just keep singing away the day. See, this delightful costume starts with a bright red dress. It's fun to twirl in and toss the fabric to-and-fro, so you know that any tyke is bound to enjoy. A circular patch in the center front announces your tot is truly a Thing (and you can stick 1 or 2 on top to further clarify). Last, the fuzzy headband gives them cute antennae that they can tug and toss as well. With this kind of getup, you can be sure they'll be humming their fun all day long.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review