- Pair of Gloves
- Pair of Foot Covers
- 60% polyester 40% acrylic
- Faux fur jumpsuit has hook and loop fastener down center back
- Pullover headpiece has faux fur and elastic in the back
- Faux fur pair of gloves
- Faux fur foot covers have elastic bands on the heel and under the foot
- Officially licensed
- Exclusively, made by us!
|2X||Sleeve Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
|2X||Headpiece Neck Opening||20" - 24"||51cm - 61cm|
|2X||Foot Cover Length||13"||33cm|
|3X||Headpiece Neck Opening||20" - 24"||51cm - 61cm|
|3X||Foot Cover Length||13"||33cm|
But What About Those Eyes?
If anyone knows anything about the Grinch, it is that (by the end of the tale) he has a heart that has grown three times its normal size. Now, that has really caused a lot of interesting questions. "How big is that heart, then?" Sure, if the thing started out as something like a dried-up pepper, tripling its size might mean it is just regular sized. But, if we're talking about granting the Grinch the might to lift up an entire sleigh, we're talking about something pretty miraculous. Here's the thing. As much as we love to talk about his heart, we're overlooking a critical component to the Grinch's biology. How the heck is he seeing things from the top of a mountain!? The real astonishing organs are those peepers!
When it is time for you to step into your role of a lifetime with this officially licensed Dr. Seuss Grinch Plus Size Open Face costume, know that everyone will be staring right into your open eyes! That's because our team designed up a look that will give you the fuzzy style, the green garb, and the cozy comfort of a Grinch jumpsuit while keeping your face free for all the festivities! The jumpsuit features straps at the feet so they'll be secure under your own shoes. It zips up the back and the hood pulls up (even including a patch of Grinchy hair on top). Pick up some green face paint to complete your transformation, too, because with the open hood you're smile will grow even bigger than that heart of yours!
Follow us @FunDotCom_ and tag us with #yesfundotcom for a chance to have your fun-of-a-kind photo featured here.
- PerfectSubmitted: December 19, 2022Reviewed By: Evelyn Simo | December 19, 2022Absolutely great material, must buy, just remember guys it runs big. I’m 185lbs and I took a 3x thinking it was going to run on my smaller size, nope!! but good thing I got someone to stitch some inches I’m in love everyone loved itBottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.