GiftsMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Anime GiftsMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Dragon Ball Z Gifts
DBZ Child Goku Costume
- This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. This product cannot be shipped to Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden or United Kingdom.
Everything is going fine on Earth and then some Saiyan conquerors are sent to destroy it. Lucky for us, one of the Saiyans can't remember his nefarious purpose and instead wants to protect Earth. That's right, we're talking about Goku.
Part of the Z Fighters, Goku was pretty cool to begin with. Strong, some killer martial-arts skills, and just an all-around nice guy. Then he figured out he could go Super Saiyan and it's like he maxed out the cool factor. His power increases, he becomes stronger and faster... which is a good thing considering there's still bad guys like Frieza still bent on universal dominance.
Of course Goku didn't start as a Super Saiyan machine. He trained just like everyone else. Which is super important. You can't just grow up and expect to be a protector of the planet. No, you need to train. This is a morsel of wisdom you might want to pass on to your kid over there. Yes, the one kicking at invisible foes and pretending to defeat Frieza. They can't just go Super Saiyan over night. They've got to diligently practice their Kaio-ken attack, followed by perfecting the Kamehameha Wave. (You've been working with him on those classic Dragon Ball Z moves, right?)
And, of course, they'll need to don the right gi. Our DBZ Child Goku Costume ought to be perfect. The gi top is orange with a blue shirt inset, and Goku's kanji on the front and back. There's orange pants, blue boot covers, and blue armbands to complete the look. There. Now they look ready to pursue years of intense martial training to become protectors of the planet!... or keep kicking imaginary Frieza in the imaginary stomach. Whatever they prefer.
- 100% polyester
- Officially licensed
- Orange Gi top has blue shirt inset
- Goku's kanji is on the front and back
- Orange pants have elastic at waist on legs
- Boot covers have elastic bands
- Armbands fasten with Velcro
- Wig seen in picture sold separately
- Boot tops
|Small (4-6)||Shirt Length||16"||41cm|
|Small (4-6)||Pant Waist||21" - 32"||53cm - 81cm|
|Small (4-6)||Pants Length||34"||86cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Shirt Length||17"||43cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Pant Waist||22" - 34"||56cm - 86cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Pants Length||41"||104cm|
|Large (12-14)||Shirt Length||22"||56cm|
|Large (12-14)||Pant Waist||25" - 37"||64cm - 94cm|
|Large (12-14)||Pants Length||49"||124cm|
|X-Large (16-18)||Shirt Length||25"||64cm|
|X-Large (16-18)||Pant Waist||27" - 39"||69cm - 99cm|
|X-Large (16-18)||Pants Length||53"||135cm|
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!