- 100% polyester faux leather outer shell, fabric lining
- Top zipper closure
- Outer dimensions: 9" wide x 10" high x 4" thick
- Shoulder straps are length-adjustable with metal slides
- Front zipper pocket dimensions: 7" wide x 5" high x 1" thick
- Printed graphics
- Officially licensed
- Exclusively made by us
Backed by the Pack
Can a single Gelfling carry the burden of saving an entire planet on their shoulders? That's the question Jim Henson's The Dark Crystal asks. Its answer comes in the form of new friends and a surprisingly helpful, though feisty, fuzzball and they manage to write a happy ending to their tale. But in our earthly realm, there are no Fizzgigs and Gelflings to team up with. We propose something a little different. A support system that makes carrying the burden easier both physically and emotionally. Something like our exclusive Dark Crystal Mini Backpack!
This officially licensed mini backpack is just the thing to pack for your journeys! Featuring an all-over-print of the sought-after crystal shards, an enameled metal nameplate, and a crystal shard-shaped vinyl zipper pull, this leatherette bag would be a boon for even a disheartened Jen. Meanwhile, the shoulder straps can be adjusted to the wearer's comfort, and multiple pockets offer safe spaces for carrying the essentials. So, whether filled with everyday necessities or dazzling gems and treats for Fizzgigs or a weary Gelfling, this unique accessory is sure to keep travels feeling light!
- Two StarsSubmitted: May 21, 2022Reviewed By: Anonymous | May 21, 2022It’s alright. The quality isn’t as great as I’d like it to be. Like the other review said, the logo is faded on some parts, but my biggest upset is that right out of the package, the purple was peeling off on the straps. It already looks like I’ve been adjusting it for months. It’s like a bright red was underneath it. Disappointing.
- It's okSubmitted: May 14, 2022Reviewed By: Annette | May 14, 2022I was looking forward to having this mini backpack but it's a bit disappointing. Is the quality the greatest? Not really but that's not what really bothers me. What bothered me is how faded the letters of the Dark Crystal are on the backpack and being on a black background makes it obvious.
It's still cute and I'll still wear it but it's something to note if buying it
- horrible printing
- Definitely disappointedSubmitted: June 10, 2022Reviewed By: Kieren | June 10, 2022As others said, the purple vinyl is not purple all the way through, it is a purple applied over a neon pink/red. Within 1 week of using the backpack, edges are peeling to show that pink. That includes along the zipper of the front pocket, along the top of the side pocket, the straps. The front zipper is really stiff so a bit awkward to zip up. I am aware that it is not expensive (although by the time I ordered it to Canada it cost a whole heck of a lot more) but I definitely expected better quality. Also, the vinyl smells REALLY strongly. It is still off-gassing after over a month. I wouldn't recommend buying it unless you want it for a very limited use or you want it to display. Or you intend to replace it quite quickly.Bottom Line: No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect gift!