Cyberman Vacuform Adult Mask
"Human, let me upgrade you. I can upgrade you. Can I upgrade you?"
If Cybermen were less aggressive they just might sing a song like this as they invade a new area. This cyber look catches on fast. They've been around the world with their recruitment and it's pretty effective. Actually, people don't get a choice. They're going to be converted into slave-like robot recruits unless they've got a handy-dandy electromagnetic bomb handy. Those coppery magnets will break any Cyberman's emotional inhibitor real fast!
You actually get to choose an upgrade for your Halloween costume this year. Now, the body is a little more complicated than a mask but this silver facade is quite easy, no intergalactic technology background needed. Simply slip this mask for a very scary mask. It has large eye holes so you can easily find others who haven't yet been upgraded making it easy to build your army. They might just let you upgrade them if you try!
- Molded plastic mask covers entire face
- Foam pads at top & sides for comfort & positioning
- Mesh-covered eye holes allow limited vision
- Security band is thin rubber tubing around back of head
- Officially licensed
- Note: we recommend not wearing anything gold with this mask; Cybermen hate gold.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!