- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Mitts
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- 93% polyester, 7% spandex
- Jumpsuit has zipper down center back
- Mitts sewn to sleeve cuffs flip back to free hands
- Shoe covers have elastic at ankles and secure under feet
- Hood has hook & loop fastener on chin strap
- Soft-sculpted & embroidered cat face on top of hood
- Exclusively made by us!
|Medium||Sleeve Length||19 1/2"||50cm|
It started innocently enough. Your neighbor feeds a pack of feral cats, and one day, a little Siamese kitten showed up among them. Your kid started referring to it as "Blue," and the next thing you knew, that kiddo of yours was feeding it on your porch and leaving it leftover fish sticks. Then came the water dish. Then Blue started eating from your child's hand, then Blue started coming into the house and...you know how this goes, right? You are now the proud owner of a cat named Blue! Honestly, we think it's sweet that your child took such a liking to it. And look how happy it makes them!
Get them this Siamese Cat Child Costume and your kiddo can get dressed up as their new BFF in no time at all! An exact replica of Blue, this costume is the cat's pajamas, if you will. Even Blue approves; he can be seen curled up in your kid's lap as they nap together, just two Siamese cats in a pod.
This cozy costume will warm your kid's heart almost as much as the first time blue nibbled kibble right out of their palm. It's a cuddly brown and cream jumpsuit with a cute kitty tail and mitts on the sleeves (that can flip back). The hood turns your kid into Blue instantly, with its Siamese cat detailing, and the shoe covers transform your kid's kicks into cute cat paws. Amazing!
Cat's Outta the Bag
Just be careful that the rest of the cat pack doesn't see your kiddo in this costume, or they may all show up at your door wanting to cuddle the super-cute new Siamese cat on the block. Blue was pretty lucky to have found a kid like yours; they already love their new kitty so much, they're already dressing like Blue!
- Satisfied kidSubmitted: November 5, 2022Reviewed By: Blu’s Mom | November 5, 2022Height: 53”Weight: 70 poundsSize Ordered: MediumAlthough the quality is mediocre, my child was 100% satisfied with her Halloween costume. The ears flipped and the Velcro closure under the chin was uncomfortable and she wore it undone the whole trick or treat, she was happy. She’s a 50 percentile 10 yo who is very slim. The medium was a comfortable roomy fit.Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.