Child Grease Pink Ladies Jacket
- This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. This product cannot be shipped to Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden or United Kingdom.
Everybody knew who the cool kids were in Grease. How? The jackets of course.
Of course the jackets themselves were cool, what with pink satin for the Pink Ladies and black leather for those greaser T-Birds. That wasn't what showcased them as the cool ones of Rydell High, however. It was thanks to the fact that they wore matching jackets with their group's name on it that made them recognizable.
Think about it. That T-Bird emblem or Pink Ladies logo? That branded all of those Rydell students as part of the group. And they matched. They pretty much formed their own gangs of cool students and branded themselves. Everybody could look at them and instantly know who they hung out with and how cool they were. We imagine even being in possession of one of those personalized jackets would make a student at Rydell High popular.
So, if your kid wants to hang out with the popular girls, then there's only one solution. They'll need one of the matching jackets. Like this Child Grease Pink Ladies Jacket. It's a pink polyester satin jacket with knit cuffs. "Pink Ladies" is printed prominently on the back, and there's a zipper in the front with false pockets. It even comes with a pink chiffon scarf. This way your kid will look right at home with the popular girls! That is if they went to school at Rydell High in 1959.
- Child Grease Pink Ladies Jacket
- 100% polyester
- Satin jacket with front zipper
- 2 false front pockets
- Printed "Pink Ladies" on back
- Sheer neck scarf
- Officially licensed, exclusive!
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!