Noble Man Kids Costume
- Pair of Boot Covers
- Tunic body: base 100% polyester, flocking 100% rayon; remainder of costume: 100% polyester interlock knit, velvet, satin, crinkle tricot & faux fur
- Velvet tunic fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at the back of the neck
- Shoulders & hemline trimmed w/ faux fur, center front w/ brocade ribbon
- Satin-lined velvet cape fastens to tunic w/ Hook and Loop fastener at shoulders
- Black velvet Tudor bonnet hat has purple feather
- White tricot shirt inset & gathered sleeves w/ elastic at cuffs
- Gold cord "chain" attached at front of each shoulder
- Cuffed faux suede boot tops have elastic under shoe
- Exclusively, made by us!
|Small||Child Size||4 - 6||4 - 6|
|Medium||Child Size||8 - 10||8 - 10|
|Large||Child Size||10 - 12||10 - 12|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
|X-Large||Child Size||12 - 14||12 - 14|
An Articulate Gentryman
You’ve been watching one of those British period pieces online with the whole family lately. Well, it’s more like binge-watching...but it’s been fun, and even your kiddo has really gotten into it. Except, he’s not taking from the show what you would expect him to, like underlying themes of prejudice or significant cultural moments. No, what your little guy has really attached himself to is the cool lives noblemen and women led! And honestly, he’s not wrong. Noblemen got to live in big mansions, sip tea all day, and wear all the fanciest clothes (at least, of the time). So do your kid a solid and pick up this Child Noble Man Costume for him and let him experience the good life!
We mean it. Let him throw this on and tell him he has no chores for the day, he can sit outside and drink his favorite sodas and eat sweet pastries, and maybe even boss you around a little (politely, of course). He'll surely love it...and you’ll love seeing him walk around in this classic style costume!
What’s not to love about this formal getup from the time of the Tudors? The outfit features a velvet tunic for a look that’s fit to meet the King of England. The shoulders have faux fur trim and are accented with a gold-tone chain attached at the front of each. Finally, the fancy bonnet is black velvet and has a purple feather for an flashy show of nobility. In the full ensemble, he’ll look like he’s ready to discuss politics with other noblemen, ride a well-groomed horse, or deal with merchants and trade!
After his day is over, he’ll be so happy and grateful that you let him experience the life of the nobles that he might even offer to do the dishes and catch up on some missed chores. He may also request a giant portrait of himself to be hung in the living room in true Tudor fashion...who knows? It was a fun day for him though, and that’s what’s important!
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review
This sold 23 times in the last 48 hours.