- Tunic w/ Attached Ears
- Pair of Male Eyes
- Male Nose
- Male Mouth
- Female Hat
- Pair of Female Eyes
- Female Nose
- Female Lips
- ONLY INCLUDES ONE COSTUME
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric; 100% polyurethane foam
- Sleeveless thigh-length foam-backed interlock tunic fastens at back w/ hook and loop fastener
- Ears are sewn on, other face parts interchangeable--choose male or female
- Face parts attach to tunic w/ hook and loop fastener dots
- Yellow foam hat has fabric flowers
- ONLY INCLUDES ONE COSTUME--but it can be worn two ways
- Officially licensed, exclusive
|Standard||Chest||25" - 30"||64cm - 76cm|
So Many Options!
Wow, there are millions of great costumes out there! How could you ever pick just one to wear for Halloween or a party or for the random Thursday when you wanted to dress up? Here's something to consider: When you decide to be a ghost or a mermaid or a cowboy or a ninja, you can't switch it up. As awesome as those costumes are, you're pretty much stuck with your sheet or fins or lasso or throwing stars. Actually, we suppose you COULD put a cowboy hat on top of your ninja mask, although it might look a little silly. But if you dress up as a giant potato head, you can customize to your heart's content!
Switch it up as much faster than you can say "one potato, two potato" with this funny and exclusive Child Mrs/Mr Potato Head Costume! The sleeveless brown fabric tunic fits comfortably over lightweight street clothes and has a little padding around the midsection to give it that well-known potato shape. Attached pink ears stick out just below the armholes. All of the other accessories including the eyes, smile, mustache and more, can be put on and taken off thanks to hook and loop fasteners.
Classic for a Reason
Whatever happened to some of those older toys, like Cabbage Patch Kids? Some trends fizzle and fade, but the true classics stay strong! Dress up as a favorite toy and bring a smile to the face of anyone who sees you and your amazing accessories.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review
Earn 10 Points