Includes & Highlights
- Kids Battle Viking Helmet
- Firm foam helmet molded & painted to look like weathered iron & bronze
- Covers top of head & upper part of face
- Does not provide actual protection from injury in battle
|Child Standard||Hat Circumference||22"||56cm|
This is an exclusive Silver and Gold Battle Viking Helmet for Kids
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
Product Ratings & Reviews
- Very….very smallSubmitted: November 1, 2022Reviewed By: Stoic the Vast | November 1, 2022Bought this for my 7-year-old son’s Viking outfit but it is too small. This is a more fitting size for a baby or infant. While it is true that babies on the isle of Berk do need helmets and are truly formidable Viking warriors, I understand the term “child” to be significantly larger than a “baby” or “infant.”
That said, I am confined to the Barbaric Archipelago. Perhaps heads are different sizes in the mythical land called “America.” All that to say, this does not fit a Hooligan child.Bottom Line: No, I would not recommend this to a friend.