Kids Cat in the Hat Costume
- This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. This product cannot be shipped to Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden or United Kingdom.
Does your kid rock at rhyming? It's a rare talent. People think it's so simple but have they ever tried to rhyme with "orange", yeah not so simple now, is it. If your little one rhymes like the late, great Dr. Suess then they know that whenever they run into a hard word to rhyme than they can simply make up a new one. Here's an example:
"The fox was a warm colored orange, he came from the city of Borange." See what we did there? You might think it's a little cray-cray that your kid simply makes up words on the fly but since the king of rhyme did it regularly, we think they have the right. The Dr. made some fabulous words like, "truffula" and "snukoople" and now our world is more fun!
Your child will feel liberated by rhyme when they are wearing this fabulous Cat in the Hat costume. It's sure to inspire some rough and tumble fun. Who knows what's about to happen? Just hide that fish in its fishbowl, he is not a fan of this character but he's pretty much the only one.
This cat jumpsuit is super comfortable with a loose fit and velvety surface. The belly is soft and white with a large red bowtie. The hat is nice and tall with a soft brim for superior comfort. Pair it with Thing One and Thing Two to make this a great group costume. It's time to have some fun and your little cat knows how!
- 100% Polyester
- Soft black jumpsuit with a white stomach
- Red bow tie attached to the front
- Removable tail on the back
- White and red stripe tall top hat
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!