- Pair of Gloves
- 100% polyester plush & broadcloth fabrics, long-pile faux fur, & fiberfill; 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit has back zipper
- Body of jumpsuit is plush fabric, w/ long-pile faux fur belly inset panel
- Foam-backed bow tie sewn to front neckline
- Fiberfill-stuffed tail sewn to back of suit
- Hood has layer of foam between plush outer shell & broadcloth lining
- Face opening is edged w/ long-pile faux fur
- Hood slides over head, has elastic strip at back of neck for snug fit
- Foam-backed ears & hat sewn to sides & top of hood
- Gloves have elastic wrist bands
- Officially licensed, exclusive
|1X||Sleeve Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
Have you ever put on your detective cap and pondered whether the Cat in the Hat protagonist is actually a feline? Here is one line in particular that highlights his cat-like qualities.
Exhibit A: The intruding cat visitor says, "Look at me! Look at me! Look at me, now!" If you have ever lived with a cat this phrase can easily be translated to insistent meowing along with clawing a piece of furniture as they stare into your eyes.
Exhibit B: The cat spills the cake, a cup, and the fishbowl. We know a cat that did almost that exact same thing. If that cat could have found a ball to balance on we're sure he would have done that as well.
There is, however, a reason we think that the Cat in the Hat is not actually a feline. Yes, even we have our doubts. It's the part where he cleans up after himself. Have you ever seen a cat clean anything other than themselves? It's pretty suspect!
Design & Details
We might have our suspicions about his species but we know that dressing up as the cat is sure to stir up some fun. It's easy to become this mischievous character with this vibrant Cat in the Hat Plus Size Premium Costume. The jumpsuit is luxurious with a fuzzy belly, a black hood with pink ears, and a nice long tail. You'll have a big red bow tie, white gloves with two thumbs, and a tall striped hat. Now, all you need to do is work on those rhymes. Let's start with "orange"!
Follow us @FunDotCom_ and tag us with #yesfundotcom for a chance to have your fun-of-a-kind photo featured here.
- Absolutely love it, but...Submitted: February 18, 2023Reviewed By: The "Sensory" Santa Claus of the RGV | February 18, 2023Height: 6'Weight: 270lbsSize Ordered: 1XThe costume is awesome! I measured myself before sending off for it. I got it and it fits perfect! However, couldn't the back zipper been made to go down all along the back and not just a quarter of it? Especially for being a plus size costume. Every time I put it on, I feel like I'm going to dislocate one of my shoulders. Once it's completely on, I'm just afraid one of these days I'm going to hear a rip.Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.