Bending computers to our will for over 15 years.
01000011 01101111 01101101 01110000 01110101 01110100 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110111 01101000 01101001 01110011 01110000 01100101 01110010 01100101 01110010 01110011 00101110
Without people to tell the computers what to do, we wouldn’t know what to do ourselves.
Our Software Development team creates every single custom piece of code needed to run this business and we wouldn’t have it any other way. Everything we do is done in-house and made so we can do our jobs in the best way possible. But of course, it’s not all software that leads to our success, it’s our Tech Services team who’s in charge of ensuring our hardware is in top form. They make sure everything is set up, secure and virus free!
Available Jobs in Software Development
The following positions are accepting résumés for immediate hire.
Fun.com is looking for highly motivated Software Development Interns to help design, write and test the programs that support our daily operations. Interns will work on a variety of projects and support tasks while being exposed to many technologies. Our highly skilled software developers will help mentor you on projects and help you build skills to advance down your desired career path. This means that you won’t spend your time fetching us coffee. Well…At least not all of your time.
Fun.com has a relaxed atmosphere that promotes not only working hard, but playing hard as well. Hopefully your foosball skills are up to par. If not, they probably will be by the end of your internship.
If you feel you can contribute to our unique culture and help us excel at all things fun, we want to hear from you.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Leverage various technologies to solve basic business problems
- Interact with a project manager and provide project status updates
- Write SQL queries and use stored procedures
- Work with a mentor to learn by example in requirements gathering meetings
- Learn how an e-Commerce business operates
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- A passion for technology and programming
- Strong communication skills
- Someone that is a little nerdy yet knows when to be professional
- Quick to learn new technologies
- A basic understanding of object-oriented programming languages
- Some experience with SQL
- C#/ASP.NET 4.5
- Visual Studio 2015
- Team Foundation Server 2015
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2/2012
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
Wage - Depends on Qualifications