- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Gloves
- Pair of Foot Covers
- 100% polyester faux fur
- Jumpsuit has back zipper and attached hood and mitts
- Hood has embroidered face w/ attached ears
- Jumpsuit has appliqued symbol on tummy and logo on butt
- Mitts have appliqued hearts on palm
- Shoe covers have soft knit ankle and elastic strap for under shoe
- Officially licensed, exclusive
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||20 1/2"||52cm|
MAKE A WISH
Wishes don't grow on trees, at least that's what adults say anyway. There's only a limited amount of wishes in life. First, you have to take into account all the birthday wishes one gets in a lifetime, but you only get one a year and there's no guaranteeing it will come true. (In the past, we've had fairly good luck with birthday wishes but they haven't all come true... yet.) The water fountain technique is another viable wishing method. Throwing pennies into a fountain is fun, entertaining and gives us hope that with each penny-toss, a wish will come true in the future. Although an engaging activity, using money for wishes can become spendy and there's only so many coins in our piggy bank. Wishing upon a shooting star is another feasible approach. Looking up at the stars, waiting for one to soar across the star, is a great astronomy lesson and an overall amusing activity, but it can get time-consuming and there's no guaranteeing we'll spot one.
Whatever your preferred method of wishing is, one thing you won't need to wish for is an adorable and authentic Care Bears costume. Now you become a character who's responsible for making all wishes come true by suiting up in the kid's Care Bears costume. There's no guarantee every hope and aspiration will become a reality, but there's one thing we can guarantee: you'll love wearing this costume.
DESIGN & DETAILS
An officially licensed Made By Us design, the plush, turquoise jumpsuit is soft, cozy and perfect for layering clothes underneath. The unisex costume for children has a fully-functioning zipper, attached character hood, attached paw mitts and a smiling, yellow shooting star belly badge. A pair of included foot covers stretches over shoes, completing the look.
CARE BEAR FLAIR
Round up your friends because we have Care Bear costumes for all of them too. Get together and do the Care Bear Stare!
- Poor QualitySubmitted: November 1, 2022Reviewed By: Anonymous | November 1, 2022Costume was a garbage. Thought maybe my daughter would be able to keep it for awhile but it ripped before she even went to trick treating. The arm had a huge tear it and almost ripped off. I was able to have it sown back together but couldn't believe how easily it ripped. Definitely would not recommend.Bottom Line: No, I would not recommend this to a friend.