- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Drape & Boot Covers
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Back drape attached at waistline
- Quilted foam padding in chest & shoulders for 3D look
- Foam gauntlets attached at sleeve cuffs
- Attached foam boot covers have elastic bands under foot
- Molded plastic mask has elastic band around back of head, foam pad inside for positioning
- Mesh visor allows limited vision
- Officially licensed
|Medium||Sleeve Length||18 1/2"||47cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||19 1/2"||50cm|
Boba Fett really steals the scene, doesn't he? He appeared for just a few minutes in Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back... and he's been a fan favorite character ever since. That mysterious armor and the confident way that he carries himself, it's something that Star Wars fans love. So it's no surprise that he's consistently one of the most popular characters to cosplay as!
If your kids are ready to embrace the outfit of their favorite character, then this Star Wars costume is going to be the perfect ensemble for them!
Inspired by the iconic Star Wars character, this Boba Fett Costume for kids lets your child roleplay as the galaxy's greatest bounty hunter. The costume captures details from The Book of Boba Fett series and starts with a simple jumpsuit that has printed details on it. The suit also has Qualux armor pieces designed right into it (sorry, no Beskar). It even has printed sigils on the chest and shoulder to add extra realism to the outfit.
The suit also has attached boot covers on each of the pants legs, making it easy to wear just about any pair of shoes with these outfits. Then, to finish the whole outfit off, this costume set comes with a molded mask that fits with elastic. Put it all together and you have an amazing style for any young bounty hunter in training!
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review