- Outer Shell: 92% polyester, 8% spandex; lining: 100% polyester
- Zipper fly w/ button and metal hook & eye at top
- Front side seam pockets
- Belt loops around waistband, welted false hip pockets in back
- Slim-fit styling
- Vent at each cuff
- Officially licensed, exclusive
|Size 2||Waist||27 1/2"||70cm|
|Size 2||Length (inseam)||29 1/2"||75cm|
|Size 2||Length (outseam)||38 1/2"||98cm|
|Size 4||Waist||28 1/2"||72cm|
|Size 4||Length (inseam)||29 3/4"||76cm|
|Size 4||Length (outseam)||39"||99cm|
|Size 6||Waist||29 1/2"||75cm|
|Size 6||Length (inseam)||30"||76cm|
|Size 6||Length (outseam)||39"||99cm|
|Size 8||Waist||30 1/2"||77cm|
|Size 8||Length (inseam)||30 1/4"||77cm|
|Size 8||Length (outseam)||39"||99cm|
|Size 10||Hips||40 1/2"||103cm|
|Size 10||Length (inseam)||30 1/2"||77cm|
|Size 10||Length (outseam)||39 1/2"||100cm|
|Size 12||Waist||33 1/2"||85cm|
|Size 12||Length (inseam)||30 3/4"||78cm|
|Size 12||Length (outseam)||40"||102cm|
|Size 14||Hips||43 1/2"||110cm|
|Size 14||Length (inseam)||31"||79cm|
|Size 14||Length (outseam)||40 1/2"||103cm|
|Size 16||Hips||45 1/2"||116cm|
|Size 16||Length (inseam)||31 1/2"||80cm|
|Size 16||Length (outseam)||41 1/2"||105cm|
|Size 18||Hips||47 1/2"||121cm|
|Size 18||Length (inseam)||32 1/2"||83cm|
|Size 18||Length (outseam)||42 1/2"||108cm|
|Size 20||Length (inseam)||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Size 20||Length (outseam)||42 1/2"||108cm|
|Size 22||Length (inseam)||32"||81cm|
|Size 22||Length (outseam)||43"||109cm|
|Size 24||Length (inseam)||32 1/2"||83cm|
|Size 24||Length (outseam)||43 1/2"||110cm|
|Size 26||Hips||55 1/2"||141cm|
|Size 26||Length (inseam)||32 1/2"||83cm|
|Size 26||Length (outseam)||44"||112cm|
|Size 28||Hips||57 1/2"||146cm|
|Size 28||Length (inseam)||33"||84cm|
|Size 28||Length (outseam)||44 1/2"||113cm|
The Beetle of a Different Drum
Beetlejuice marches to the beat of his own drum. He's bold, impulsive, and a bit chaotic—all the qualities that make for an intrepid fashion sense. Those with great style march to the beat of their own drum, just like Beetlejuice. Now, you can bring a bit of Beetlejuice's daring style into your own wardrobe with these Beetlejuice Women's Suit Pants.
These women's pants take inspiration from Beetlejuice himself. The black and white stripes draw from his signature suit pants from the movie. The straight fit style helps provide a classic look, perfect for the office or casual get-togethers.
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
Show us how you are being fun-of-a-kind with #fundotcom.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @fundotcom_ and tag us with #fundotcom.
- Must have if you get the jacketSubmitted: October 2, 2020Reviewed By: Current Customer | October 2, 2020Height: 6’0”Size Ordered: Size 18I normally wear a 16, and although the jacket you size down, DEF size up on the pants. If you’re in between size, go up to the next size plus one. If you are plus size, these pants are slim cut and will not fit on wide calves.Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Runs smallSubmitted: October 24, 2019Reviewed By: LANIE | October 24, 2019Ordered up from my normal pants size based on the size chart but these run small. They are listed as having 8% spandex but there is a 100% polyester liner on the front of the pants to the knee; this is very odd and limits the stretch at the thigh area of the pants.
- Runs SmallSubmitted: August 6, 2020Reviewed By: Baili | August 6, 2020Height: 5'4"Weight: 125 lbsI ordered these pants in a size 2 based on the size chart, but when I received them I noticed immediately that they were very small. I would consider them to be more of a juniors fit than a womens fit. I was barely able to even button the pants so I went up 2 additional sizes. Hopefully the next pair fits! The pants themselves are a dream though, great material. I love the pants, but can only give 4 stars since the sizing is definitely off.Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.