- Outer Shell: 92% polyester, 8% spandex; lining: 100% polyester
- Zipper fly w/ button and metal hook & eye at top
- Front side seam pockets
- Belt loops around waistband, welted false hip pockets in back
- Slim-fit styling
- Vent at each cuff
- Officially licensed, exclusive
|Size 2||Waist||27 1/2"||70cm|
|Size 2||Length (inseam)||29 1/2"||75cm|
|Size 2||Length (outseam)||38 1/2"||98cm|
|Size 4||Waist||28 1/2"||72cm|
|Size 4||Length (inseam)||29 3/4"||76cm|
|Size 4||Length (outseam)||39"||99cm|
|Size 6||Waist||29 1/2"||75cm|
|Size 6||Length (inseam)||30"||76cm|
|Size 6||Length (outseam)||39"||99cm|
|Size 8||Waist||30 1/2"||77cm|
|Size 8||Length (inseam)||30 1/4"||77cm|
|Size 8||Length (outseam)||39"||99cm|
|Size 10||Hips||40 1/2"||103cm|
|Size 10||Length (inseam)||30 1/2"||77cm|
|Size 10||Length (outseam)||39 1/2"||100cm|
|Size 12||Waist||33 1/2"||85cm|
|Size 12||Length (inseam)||30 3/4"||78cm|
|Size 12||Length (outseam)||40"||102cm|
|Size 14||Hips||43 1/2"||110cm|
|Size 14||Length (inseam)||31"||79cm|
|Size 14||Length (outseam)||40 1/2"||103cm|
|Size 16||Hips||45 1/2"||116cm|
|Size 16||Length (inseam)||31 1/2"||80cm|
|Size 16||Length (outseam)||41 1/2"||105cm|
|Size 18||Hips||47 1/2"||121cm|
|Size 18||Length (inseam)||32 1/2"||83cm|
|Size 18||Length (outseam)||42 1/2"||108cm|
|Size 20||Length (inseam)||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Size 20||Length (outseam)||42 1/2"||108cm|
|Size 22||Length (inseam)||32"||81cm|
|Size 22||Length (outseam)||43"||109cm|
|Size 24||Length (inseam)||32 1/2"||83cm|
|Size 24||Length (outseam)||43 1/2"||110cm|
|Size 26||Hips||55 1/2"||141cm|
|Size 26||Length (inseam)||32 1/2"||83cm|
|Size 26||Length (outseam)||44"||112cm|
|Size 28||Hips||57 1/2"||146cm|
|Size 28||Length (inseam)||33"||84cm|
|Size 28||Length (outseam)||44 1/2"||113cm|
The Beetle of a Different Drum
Beetlejuice marches to the beat of his own drum. He's bold, impulsive, and a bit chaotic—all the qualities that make for an intrepid fashion sense. Those with great style march to the beat of their own drum, just like Beetlejuice. Now, you can bring a bit of Beetlejuice's daring style into your own wardrobe with these Beetlejuice Women's Suit Pants.
These women's pants take inspiration from Beetlejuice himself. The black and white stripes draw from his signature suit pants from the movie. The straight fit style helps provide a classic look, perfect for the office or casual get-togethers.
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
- READ THE REVIEWS FIRSTSubmitted: May 20, 2021Reviewed By: Grace | May 20, 2021Height: 5’7”Weight: 153Size Ordered: Size 8I usually wear either a size 4-6 in my pants. I also have larger thighs, and I’m glad I read the reviews before I purchased these pants. I ordered a size 8 and they are still tight. The polyester liner makes weird bunching happen at the knees. I was a little bummed because these came with a few (very small) ink stains on the white stripes (not big enough to bother with a return). I would recommend these pants to complete the look but plan to go up 2 sizes if you have thick thighs, no matter your weight.Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Runs smallSubmitted: October 24, 2019Reviewed By: LANIE | October 24, 2019Ordered up from my normal pants size based on the size chart but these run small. They are listed as having 8% spandex but there is a 100% polyester liner on the front of the pants to the knee; this is very odd and limits the stretch at the thigh area of the pants.
- Must have if you get the jacketSubmitted: October 2, 2020Reviewed By: Current Customer | October 2, 2020Height: 6’0”Size Ordered: Size 18I normally wear a 16, and although the jacket you size down, DEF size up on the pants. If you’re in between size, go up to the next size plus one. If you are plus size, these pants are slim cut and will not fit on wide calves.Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice pants!Submitted: July 21, 2021Reviewed By: L | July 21, 2021Size Ordered: Size 18I'm very happy with my suit pants. Material is nice. Just make absolutely sure you listen to the reviews and size up since they run small. Make sure to look at the size chart.
The pants legs are a little long but not by much so I just folded them.Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Four StarsSubmitted: May 21, 2021Reviewed By: Anonymous | May 21, 2021Height: 5'7"Weight: 185lbsSize Ordered: Size 18Made sure to measure myself first and size up a bit like the other reviews said. Fit great around the belly/hips but get tighter as they go down. Maybe 1 more size up would have been perfect but they still fit really well and I can squat and move without feeling like I'm gonna bust a seam so I'm still happy. Definitely check your measurements and size up.
Jacket was a size 12 for meBottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Runs SmallSubmitted: August 6, 2020Reviewed By: Baili | August 6, 2020Height: 5'4"Weight: 125 lbsI ordered these pants in a size 2 based on the size chart, but when I received them I noticed immediately that they were very small. I would consider them to be more of a juniors fit than a womens fit. I was barely able to even button the pants so I went up 2 additional sizes. Hopefully the next pair fits! The pants themselves are a dream though, great material. I love the pants, but can only give 4 stars since the sizing is definitely off.Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.