- Pair of Sneakers
- All man made materials
- Canvas uppers, rubber bottoms
- Purple laces, appliqued Sandworm on each shoe
- Officially licensed
|Men's 5 / Women's 7||Foot bed ( heel to toe)||9"||23cm|
|Men's 6 / Women's 8||Foot bed ( heel to toe)||9 1/4"||23cm|
|Men's 7 / Women's 9||Foot bed ( heel to toe)||9 3/4"||25cm|
|Men's 8 / Women's 10||Foot bed ( heel to toe)||10"||25cm|
|Men's 9 / Women's 11||Foot bed ( heel to toe)||10 1/2"||27cm|
|Men's 10 / Women's 12||Foot bed ( heel to toe)||10 3/4"||27cm|
|Men's 11 / Women's 13||Foot bed ( heel to toe)||11"||28cm|
|Men's 12 / Women's 14||Foot bed ( heel to toe)||11 1/2"||29cm|
Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, B—
Stop! Don't you dare say that name one more time! Don't write it. Don't even think it. Sure, he almost seems harmless. A bit, crude, perhaps, but he certainly doesn't seem dangerous. That's what Lydia and the Maitlands thought, and look what happened when they unleashed into the world of the living! He tricked Lydia into a bogus deal, wrecked the Maitlands' house, and assailed the Deetz's guests. Yes, we think that HE belongs in the Land of the Dead. It's just not wise to go around tossing out the name, "Beetlejuice," all of the time...
Oh, no! We said it a third time! What sort of calamity have we unleashed upon the world of the living? Hold on a second... footwear? What are these doing here?
Well, it turns out that write his name 3 times won't summon the ghost with the most! It has, however, resulted in this magnificent pair of shoes. These Unisex Striped Beetlejuice Sneakers are officially licensed Beetlejuice shoes from the classic Tim Burton film. The exterior of each shoe is designed to look like Beetlejuice's suit and the side has Sandworm from Saturn patch on it. Just slip them on, and you might just feel like getting into the career of bio-exorcism yourself! (Note: saying his name 3 times won't actually cause the shoes to materialize in your home.)
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
- Beetlejuice shoesSubmitted: December 1, 2020Reviewed By: Current Customer | December 1, 2020
- Five StarsSubmitted: June 10, 2021Reviewed By: Tuchi| June 10, 2021Size Ordered: Men's 9 / Women's 11
- Awesome shoes!
- Order a size or two upSubmitted: April 28, 2021Reviewed By: StubbyNubbins | April 28, 2021Size Ordered: Men's 6 / Women's 8Cute shoes with decent quality. I just wish I had read the reviews first and ordered a size up. I thought maybe they just needed to stretch and wore them for a day. Nope. Definitely too small. But I liked them enough to order another pair in a bigger size. I may just pass these ones on to a friend or family member.Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOVE THEM!Submitted: March 31, 2021Reviewed By: Bethanie | March 31, 2021Size Ordered: Men's 10 / Women's 12I absolutely love these shoes!!! I’m so glad I listened to the reviews and sized up. I usually wear a 10-10.5 in womens depending on the shoe and I ordered a 12 in women’s. I have wide feet too. They fit perfectly! I’m so in love with them.Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cute but Tight
- Five Stars
- If you want, get.Submitted: June 13, 2021Reviewed By: Azrael | June 13, 2021Size Ordered: Men's 12 / Women's 14
- great shoes!!!!
- Three Stars
- Five Stars
- Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice,...........
- Run small, not great quality, but super cute!Submitted: November 27, 2020Reviewed By: Amanda R | November 27, 2020Size Ordered: Men's 8 / Women's 10These run about a half-size small; I'm a women's 10 and that's the size I ordered but my toes are RIGHT at the end even with very thin socks and these are uncomfortably small on me. I would say order a half-size or full size larger than you usually wear. The colors are super bright and vibrant, the sandworm detail is cute and pleather, but I think it's hot-glued on--- one of my shoes came with a big glob of hot glue on the side of the canvas that I had to scrub off with Goo Gone before I could wear them. However, they're very cute and will definitely get looks everywhere you go.Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.