- All man made materials
- Canvas uppers, rubber bottoms
- Printed graphics on each shoe
- Officially licensed
|Men's 5 / Women's 7||Footbed (heel to toe)||9"||23cm|
|Men's 6 / Women's 8||Footbed (heel to toe)||9 1/2"||24cm|
|Men's 7 / Women's 9||Footbed (heel to toe)||9 3/4"||25cm|
|Men's 8 / Women's 10||Footbed (heel to toe)||10"||25cm|
|Men's 9 / Women's 11||Footbed (heel to toe)||10 1/2"||27cm|
|Men's 10 / Women's 12||Footbed (heel to toe)||10 3/4"||27cm|
|Men's 11 / Women's 13||Footbed (heel to toe)||11"||28cm|
|Men's 12 / Women's 14||Footbed (heel to toe)||11 1/2"||29cm|
The Walking Dead
What a lovely day to be dead! As a recently deceased soul, the Land of the Dead offers plenty of great sights for you to traverse with those ghostly feet of yours. You could stroll the halls of the municipal building for the dead while you wait for a meeting with your appointed caseworker. You could leisurely walk across the limbo deserts of Saturn. (Watch out for those deadly Sandworms breaking through the dunes if you do.) You could...
Wait, what's that you say? You're still alive? Well then, it might be a little while before you get to experience everything that the Land of the Dead has to offer, but you can certainly enjoy walking on planet Earth like a ghost when you wear these Beetlejuice shoes.
Whether you're a living soul still trekking through life, or you're one of the recently deceased, you'll need proper footwear! These Beetlejuice Recently Deceased Sneakers are officially licensed from the 1988 movie. The unisex shoes have lace-up fronts and a maroon exterior that's the color of The Handbook for the Recently Deceased. They even have the cover art of the book on the side. Each tongue features the classic Beetlejuice logo on them, making them perfect for any fan of the classic Tim Burton film. (Note: shoes will not help you outrun one of the Sandworms on Saturn.)
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
- Beetlejuice ShoesSubmitted: December 1, 2020Reviewed By: Current Customer | December 1, 2020
- DopeSubmitted: December 21, 2021Reviewed By: Farran | December 21, 2021Height: 5'9"Size Ordered: Men's 10 / Women's 12
- Three Stars
- Uncomfortable.Submitted: October 19, 2021Reviewed By: MadalynOHair | October 19, 2021Size Ordered: Men's 7 / Women's 9These shoes are stiff, uncomfortable, and fit incredibly small. I usually wear a women's 8, but sized up to a 9 based on other reviews. These are still way too tight throughout the entire width of the shoe. I think you need to order 3 sizes up for a comfortable fit width wise.
Giving 2 stars purely based on design. Might be cute as a collector's item, but very few people are going to be able to wear these as comfortable shoes.Bottom Line: No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Three Stars
- Five Stars
- Five Stars