Back to the Future 1:1 Scale Hoverboard
- Oversized item. Surcharges may apply. Details
Surcharge for Oversized Products
Due to the size and weight of some products, an additional surcharge is applied when these products are shipped.
The additional handling fee is added to your shipping charges upon checkout.
- This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. This product cannot be shipped to Australia
We want to tell you that the FUN.com team has traveled to the future, took hover technology back to the present, and adapted it into a hoverboard that is an exact replica of Marty's Hoverboard in Back to the Future II. And we'd be right... except for the time traveling thing. This board doesn't hover, but it IS a licensed replica that looks just like the one used by Marty McFly! And don't worry about owning a hoverboard that doesn't hover, there's lots of cool things you can do with this board even without hover technology. Mount it on your wall, or give it to your favorite fan. But the coolest? Just walk around town with it tucked under your arm. You're guaranteed to get some looks of envy!
Back to the Future is a trademark and copyright of Universal Studios and U-Drive Joint Venture. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing. All Rights Reserved.
- Officially licensed
- Approximately 28" long, 8" wide, and 1" tall
- Made of molded plastic
- molded plates on bottom
- Velcro grips pads and a Velcro strap
- Sticker decals recreate unique pattern on top, sides, and bottom
- Sorry, it doesn't ACTUALLY hover... but we can always dream, right?
- 1:1 scale prop replica
- Shipped double boxed
- Logo Packaging