- Logo Packaging
- Back to the Future 1:1 Scale Hoverboard
- Officially Licensed!
- Approximately 28" long, 8" wide, and 2" high
- "Hover" plates on bottom
- Hook and Loop fastener grips and Hook and Loop fastener strap
- Authentic sticker detail on top, bottom, and sides
- Made of molded plastic
- 1:1 Scale prop replica
- Shipped double boxed
We want to tell you that the FUN.com team has traveled to the future, took hover technology back to the present, and adapted it into a hoverboard that is an exact replica of Marty's Hoverboard in Back to the Future II. And we'd be right... except for the time traveling thing. This board doesn't hover, but it IS a licensed replica that looks just like the one used by Marty McFly! And don't worry about owning a hoverboard that doesn't hover, there's lots of cool things you can do with this board even without hover technology. Mount it on your wall, or give it to your favorite fan. But the coolest? Just walk around town with it tucked under your arm. You're guaranteed to get some looks of envy!
Back to the Future is a trademark and copyright of Universal Studios and U-Drive Joint Venture. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing. All Rights Reserved.
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
- Five Stars
- What happened???? It looks horrible......Submitted: September 29, 2018Reviewed By: Anonymous | September 29, 2018It used to be very great quality before I bought but I've ordered three hoverboards and received them today and I was just in shock....What happened???
The stickers are peeling off and there are so many air bubbles & wrinkles.
The hoverboards look horrible.
I don't understand how they can manufacture these items like this.
All there boards have the same problems so I am going to return them,
I heard there has been some issues with the manufacture and I am hoping
they will fix this very soon.
- StickersSubmitted: December 8, 2017Reviewed By: Anonymous | December 8, 2017It is cool to have, but for the price, I figure they could have used some effort to put the stickers on straight and have less air bubbles.. The material used seems sturdy and a good weight. It may have been better if it was an assemble yourself one. Since the prices of other models of the hoverboard are so high, I will keep this one.
- Good but there is a little problem.
- Five Stars