- Pair of Gloves
- 100% polyester jumpsuit fastens with hook and loop fastener at center front
- Orange reflective strips at hips, on breast pocket & at pants cuffs
- Radioactive trefoil symbol printed on back of suit & on rubber gloves
- Tousled white wig is synthetic hair on elastic-edged mesh cap
- Molded vinyl goggles have elastic security band
- Note: Costume suit will not protect you from exposure to Plutonium!
Having a little trouble inventing your own flux capacitor? You might just need an outfit that brings out your inner scientist. This Back to the Future Doc Brown Costume looks like the one worn by Emmett Brown in the 1985 film. It even comes with the Doc's signature mad scientist hairstyle, so you don't even have to spend time turning your hair into something Einstein would be proud to wear. Once you've got it on, all you need to do is find yourself a DeLorean and begin your time skipping adventure. But don’t go causing a paradox… those are a big no-no.
Back to the Future is a trademark and copyright of Universal Studios and U-Drive Joint Venture. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing. All Rights Reserved.
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
Show us how you are being fun-of-a-kind with #fundotcom.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @fundotcom_ and tag us with #fundotcom.
- Gloves are too smallSubmitted: September 28, 2018Reviewed By: Anonymous | September 28, 2018Great costume with the exception of the gloves. I wear men’s medium gloves and they won’t fit at all. The middle finger especially is way too small. My daughter wears women’s small and she can barely get them on.
Other than that great costume. Unfortunately I’ll have to buy new gloves.