Authentic Grease Pink Ladies Jacket
You know what whole “On Wednesdays we wear pink” spiel? Well, we hate to break it to you mean girls out there, but you didn’t invent that.
Before their were cliques and in-crowds, there were...the Pink Ladies. Now, the Pink Ladies sort of represented the true potential of high school socialization--they were exclusive but not cruel; they had power but didn’t abuse it; they looked out for each other but showed independence; they gave new members a hard time, but they were also friendly and welcoming and showed Sandy the ropes of Rydell.
So, if you want to belong to the mother clique, you can pick up this Authentic Grease Pink Ladies Jacket and meet up with your gals. You can choose to be Rizzo, Frenchy, Jan, or Marty with the four name patches included. Maybe a group of guy friends want to dress like the T-Birds for a fun group theme--but come to think of it, that’s another great thing about the Pink Ladies: they stole the show from the boys, without a doubt. Now move over, mean girls everywhere, there’s a pep rally to attend.
- 100% polyester twill, satin & chiffon fabrics
- Twill jacket has full satin lining, welted pocket on each side
- Center-front zipper; cuffs can either be buttoned or rolled
- "Pink Ladies" printed on back in black script
- Velcro patch on left breast to attach any of the 4 nametags
- Chiffon scarf measures 21" x 22"
- Also available in plus size
- 4 Nametags
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!