- Vest w/ Attached Wings
- Front Codpiece
- Back Codpiece
- Pair of Gloves
- 83% polyester, 17% spandex bodysuit has deep V-neck, concealed zipper fly, elastic ankle stirrups
- Bodysuit inseams & hip cutouts are edged w/ strips of studded faux leather
- Faux leather vest has stretch knit sleeves w/ underarm cutouts
- Tops of sleeves have faux leather strips w/ stuffed spikes
- Wings hang from back edge of sleeves & fasten to vest body w/ metal snaps
- Codpieces fasten to vest & to each other w/ Hook and Loop fastener & webbing straps w/ parachute buckles
- Stretch knit gloves have stuffed spikes over knuckles
- All faux leather parts are decorated w/ metal studs
- Choker fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Officially licensed
Living the life of a rockstar would be pretty cool, wouldn't it? Just imagine being Gene Simmons for a day, what would you do? We honestly wouldn't have the slightest clue how we would handle it. If we were Gene Simmons for a day, we would probably just end up passing out from a panic attack about the fact that we're Gene Simmons. Then, just like that, we wasted our one day as Gene Simmons, cause we just couldn't keep our cool. Dang it.
What do you think is the best part of being a rockstar? Would it be playing shows in front of thousands and thousands of screaming fans? Or maybe it's all of the money, the money would be nice. Then again, maybe it's simply making beautiful music. Having never been a famous rock star, we wouldn't have the slightest clue which would actually be best. But it sure is fun to imagine...
This officially licensed costume is the perfect way to look like your favorite rocker from KISS. This faux leather bodysuit is studded just like the real deal that Gene would wear himself! The sleeves have big stuffed spikes and wings hang from the back of the sleeves and fasten to the vest you'll be wearing. You'll also be rocking a pair of stretch knit gloves, with spikes over the knuckles. This costume even comes with the studded choker necklace, meaning that all you will need is a little bit of facepaint -maybe a lot of face paint actually, to feel like part of the band!
DON'T JUST DRESS UP, PERFORM!
When you put on your KISS costume, don't just dress up. Perform! Pick out your favorite KISS song and hop on stage! Can't find a stage? Then get on a table or something! We don't care where you perform, or how, but when you wear this costume, you owe it to Gene Simmons himself to perform at least one song. Now get out there and play!