Anne Boleyn Costume for Women
The Most Famous of the Six
Divorced, beheaded, died, divorced, beheaded, survived...
Everyone remembers the childhood rhyme about the six wives of Henry VIII. But it’s probably a little bit harder to remember who those six wives were or in what order they came in. That is, except for Anne Boleyn. She’s easily the most famous of all of them! While having more humble roots than most royals figures, Anne Boleyn used her charm and cunning to work her way into the royal court and to marry the King of England. And hey, he got himself excommunicated from the Catholic Church, created an entirely new religion, and named himself head of it so he could get married to her. So that had to be some fierce love right there. And now you can wield that kind of presence over people in this Anne Boleyn Costume!
This classic-styled clothing resembles the fashions of the time and certainly will help you get noticed in any room you enter. Just be careful with the associations you make—you never know who might be a murderous king!
Modelled after the iconic early modern era wear, this dress may have been inspired by Anne Boleyn herself! The look features a velvet dress with a tapestry skirt inset panel and sleeve cuffs, as well as a square neckline embellished with a braid, rosettes, and faux pearls. The included belt matches the neckline braid trim and can be tied as desired. The velvet headpiece completes the full ensemble and is decorated with braiding and faux pearls as well, and features a tulle drape at the back. It’s the perfect look for seducing a king, commanding the audience of a room, or performing in a historical reenactment!
Get Ahead, Stay Ahead
Use your gifts of charm and wit wisely, but make sure you remember that you can get anything you want as long as you put your mind to it—just like Anne Boleyn did! But always make sure to keep you head...on your shoulders...
- Women's Anne Boleyn Costume
- 100% polyester velvet, tapestry, chiffon, satin & tulle
- Velvet dress has back zipper, tapestry skirt inset panel & sleeve cuffs
- Square neckline embellished w/ braid, rosettes & faux pearls
- Tapestry sleeve cuffs have chiffon ruffles
- Belt matches neckline braid trim; tie as desired
- Velvet headpiece decorated w/ braid & faux pearls, has tulle drape at back & plastic headband for stability
- Crinoline has elastic waist, satin base layer w/ stiff tiers of ruffled tulle
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!