- Clip-on Tie
- Press Badge
- Child Anchorman Ron Burgundy Costume
- 97% cotton, 3% spandex
- Jacket has gold-tone buttons at center front, 3 false pocket welts
- Printed felt press badge fastens to breast pocket welt w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Pants have elastic back waistband, false fly & decorative snap at front
- Striped necktie clips to neck band of your own white shirt
- Wig is synthetic hair on mesh cap w/ elastic edge
- Mustache is self-adhesive w/ peel-off backing
- Made and designed by us!
- Coordinate with our adult costume for a fun Ron junior theme!
|Small||Sleeve Length||15 1/2"||39cm|
|Small||Pants Waist||21" - 29"||53cm - 74cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||19 1/2"||50cm|
|Medium||Jacket Waist||26 1/2"||67cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||22" - 30"||56cm - 76cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||21 1/2"||55cm|
|Large||Jacket Waist||30 1/2"||77cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||24" - 32"||61cm - 81cm|
Your child typically knows what's up. They've got the skinny, the low down, the tattle, and the tale. And you know what? Your smooth-talking kid knows how to tell the tale better than anyone else with his growling voice and a swarthy mustache. Yeah, not many kids have the guff to make it big time as a news anchor before they even hit high school but not many kids can pull off a mustache as well as yours can either.
Now, hopefully, your child isn't like Ron Burgundy every way. If they are, then you ought to think about teaching them about what's appropriate in the workplace. Wait a second! Is your child actually in the workplace? Are they actually reading news off a teleprompter? Okay, that's super impressive but hey, your kid still has to learn a couple things about society. For one, no matter how big of a deal he is, he shouldn't throw a half-eaten burrito out the window of a moving car. Also, never choose milk as a beverage on a hot day. It'll be a big mistake.
So, if your child loves his dog, Baxter and his room has many leather bound books and smells of the child's equivalent of Mahogany (we're thinking Cedar) then he needs this costume! He’ll get the stylish brown suit, a printed press pass, the stunning wig and self-adhesive mustache, and a clip-on tie. Just make sure you get that teleprompter right, put up the wrong words and it could end your child's burgeoning career!
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review