- Full Body Suit
- 89% polyester, 10% spandex, 1% nylon
- Jumpsuit covers the entire body from head to toe
- Zips up in the back
- Mesh netting over nose, mouth, and eyes
- Bottom of feet have grip pads for anti-slip
- Officially licensed
|Medium||Chest||34" - 40"||86cm - 102cm|
|Medium||Jumpsuit Length (shoulder to toes)||58"||147cm|
|Large||Chest||38" - 44"||97cm - 112cm|
|Large||Jumpsuit Length (shoulder to toes)||62"||157cm|
|X-Large||Chest||42" - 48"||107cm - 122cm|
|X-Large||Jumpsuit Length (shoulder to toes)||66"||168cm|
Flexibility is one of Spider-Man's strengths. He needs to be able to whirl out of the way when Doc Ock is attacking him with those mechanical tentacles. He needs to do about a dozen backflips when he's dodging Electro's lightning bolts. He also needs to somersault out of the way when Green Goblin tosses a pumpkin grenade his way. Can you imagine him doing all of those acrobatics wearing some clunky armor?
Well, if you're planning to do everything that a spider can, or maybe just if you plan on being the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man of your community, then you're going to need an outfit! This Amazing Spider-Man 2 Second Skin Suit really helps you get into character for the role!
This Spider-Man suit is made out of a spandex blend material and comes with the iconic web pattern printed all over the exterior. It also has the classic spider symbol on the front and blue accents on the chest and legs. The suit fits with a zipper in the back, so you can suit up as the wall-crawler with ease. The bottom of each foot has grip pads to help keep your from slipping while you engage in heroic acts. Finally, the mask features mesh netting at the nose, mouth, and eyes, to help you see and breathe. And the best part about the whole thing? It lets you stay agile, just in case you bump into any of Spider-Man's many enemies!
A New Avenger?
This Spider-Man costume might not help you gain any superpowers (you'll have to find a genetically modified spider for that). It will, however, help give you the confidence and flexibility to engage in a few superhero feats around your own neighborhood. Who knows... you might even catch the attention of the Avengers!
Follow us @FunDotCom_ and tag us with #yesfundotcom for a chance to have your fun-of-a-kind photo featured here.
- Zipper not sewn completelySubmitted: December 31, 2020Reviewed By: Current Customer | December 31, 2020This suit is fantastic, except that there are several places in the main zipper that are just NOT sewn at all, which we didn't realize until we were putting my son into it for his surprise entrance to my nephew's birthday party.Bottom Line: No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Five Stars
- Five Stars
- Five Stars